Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

Winterdews

Reaction score
All QOTS passengers still cannot disembark now.

They have to wait till WD passengers and crew board i guess then can disembark

Last edited:

teddy123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think somebody posted about no entertainment onboard like no fun..

The trial for 3 bars to be open is than a big joke. Located at orchard plaza , cuppage and boat quay. No liquor after 10.30pm and all recorded music at a soft volume ( classical music will be nice lol). Plus alot of restrictions, no epl, cctv monitoring and no hostesses

fyi wd got epl loh....

Compare this to WD you think which entertainment is better.

Just curious does WD still screen outdoor movies or live soccer matches at Zouk Beach club or smething?

I love the feeling of watchin matches under the sky

:D

Winterdews

Reaction score
Just curious does WD still screen outdoor movies or live soccer matches at Zouk Beach club or smething?

I love the feeling of watchin matches under the sky

:D

zouk beach club do movie screening subject to weather conditions.. maybe epl too not very sure..

farmaz

Reaction score
I have just booked for 13 Dec cruise. When I tried to check in after entering the details, it brought me back to the website. I understand from the email that it should be issuing the setsail pass. But it did not.

Another thing, where do I book for internet and activities?

Winterdews

Reaction score
wow moh retest for the man return negative...bad luck for all the pgrs.. what a joke... you can notice alot of comments online that y ppl go cruise and they take such risks, sacarstic remarks etc blah blah..so sour grapes comments

83-year-old cruise passenger tests negative twice for COVID-19 after initial positive result

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-83-year-old-passenger-tests-negative-royal-caribbean-13736164

Last edited:

Winterdews

Reaction score
I have just booked for 13 Dec cruise. When I tried to check in after entering the details, it brought me back to the website. I understand from the email that it should be issuing the setsail pass. But it did not.

i think you need to call them to.fix it for the online.check in..internet you can book onboard using the dream cruise app... activities same book onboard like rock climbing, pool etc try to book early

pooopy

Reaction score
wow moh retest for the man return negative...bad luck for all the pgrs.. what a joke... you can notice alot of comments online that y ppl go cruise and they take such risks, sacarstic remarks etc blah blah..so sour grapes comments

83-year-old cruise passenger tests negative twice for COVID-19 after initial positive result

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-83-year-old-passenger-tests-negative-royal-caribbean-13736164
Agree that there are alot of sour grapes

whywhy80

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The same thing happened to me....
it is due to some extra fullstops on their end
Call them and tell them, they can rectify it immediately over the phone and ask u try to check in which then worked for me.

lilycll

Reaction score

It's not surprise that further tests came out negative. If close contacts especially immediate family tested negative, chances of false alarm could be quite high. RCCL should have retested 2nd time onboard few hours later to double confirm and those in same cabin as well.

FastPC2020

Reaction score
It's not surprise that further tests came out negative. If close contacts especially immediate family tested negative, chances of false alarm could be quite high. RCCL should have retested 2nd time onboard few hours later to double confirm and those in same cabin as well.

I think this will be something they consider going forward. I’m sure they were following the regulations out into place by the authorities and this wasn’t an option/thought off.

lilycll

Reaction score
I think this will be something they consider going forward. I’m sure they were following the regulations out into place by the authorities and this wasn’t an option/thought off.

Yes room for improvement. Learn from mistake.

The saying of 经一事,长一智. :)

Nobody is perfect. :D

w13158

Reaction score
PCR test is only 80% reliable to pick up infected individuals, and will also give a 3% false report on healthy individuals. Based on thousands that have gone through the PCR tests, only 1 false report emerged so far, therefore the result is acceptable, except at the wrong place and wrong time.

Winterdews

Reaction score
the pcr machine inside qots must check properly loh.. such a mistake costs rcl hundreds of thousands or millions...

“MOH will support the laboratory on board the Quantum of the Seas in its review of its testing processes.”

Last edited:

farmaz

Reaction score
i think you need to call them to.fix it for the online.check in..internet you can book onboard using the dream cruise app... activities same book onboard like rock climbing, pool etc try to book early

Thank you. Managed to check in this morning.

So pool, jacuzzi, rope course book through app also or hv to go to the site itself to book?

Another thing, can we bring in mineral water 1.5l bottles and pre-packaged food? I bring elderly parent. They want to bring water and food no matter what I said.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.