Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

farmaz

Reaction score
The same thing happened to me....
it is due to some extra fullstops on their end
Call them and tell them, they can rectify it immediately over the phone and ask u try to check in which then worked for me.

That’s what I did this morning and finally managed to check in. The website and app totally not user friendly. I called them the sound echoed cannot really understand what they said. The RC website and customer svc more customer oriented.

Since I booked last minute and being first timer so I a bit panic abt everything. Had studied RC for few wks then today’s cruise was cancelled. The children were very disappointed. Then turn out it was just false alarm... haiz..

Winterdews

Reaction score
Thank you. Managed to check in this morning.

So pool, jacuzzi, rope course book through app also or hv to go to the site itself to book?

Another thing, can we bring in mineral water 1.5l bottles and pre-packaged food? I bring elderly parent. They want to bring water and food no matter what I said.

Pool jacuzzi rope course water slides rock climbing you can check with the front office deck 6 how you can book it... Please book it right away once you are onboard for your preferred timings.. Internet wifi you book via the dream cruise app. The dream cruise app can only be used once you are onboard thru the ship wifi. See the dream daily for activities and programs.

Mineral water and some light food/snacks it should not be an issue but do it in moderation..

The cabin got provide mineral water.. There is also hot beverages/finger food provided 24hrs at lido snack area.

Have fun and enjoy the cruise..

Last edited:

belgarathc

Reaction score
How is the Internet package? Even when we cannot get roaming signal from MY or ID, there is still Internet from the cruise? I read from one of the earlier posts that there is a 4d3n parking package at MBCC? I am just worried that getting taxis when getting off the cruise will be difficult.

lilycll

Reaction score
How is the Internet package? Even when we cannot get roaming signal from MY or ID, there is still Internet from the cruise? I read from one of the earlier posts that there is a 4d3n parking package at MBCC? I am just worried that getting taxis when getting off the cruise will be difficult.

You can purchase the internet package onboard if you want to surf out. Otherwise wifi access is free to use the Dream App to check info or make reservation. More info in link Wifi Deal

You can purchase thr 4D/3N Drive and Cruise Parking deal

DriveCruise Package:

$45 for a 4-Day 3-Night cruise per vehicle.
$55 for a 5-Day 4-Night cruise per vehicle.
$65 for a 6-Day 5-Night cruise per vehicle.
E.g. A cruise from 05th to 09th July 2019 is considered as 5-Day 4-Night cruise. Hence, Drive Cruise package will cost $55 per vehicle.

*Car Park Charges Capped at $18.00 (For Vehicles Entering the Carpark Within 07:00am to 06:59am the next day. New charges start at 07:00 am)

**There is no DriveCruise Package for 3D2N Cruises, for more information on the parking charges please click here.

There were posts from some here mentioned that is possible to pay $45 for the 4D/3N deal to use for the 3D/2N cruise. Normal hourly parking is capped at $18 per day (start from 7am to 7am).

Parking Rates:

Mon - Fri (Before 5/6pm)
$2.40/hr for 1st 2hr, $3.30 for next subsequent hr from 7.01am to 10.30pm

Mon - Fri (After 5/6pm)
$3.30/entry from 10.31pm to 7am the following day

Saturday Charges same as weekdays

Sunday / PH Charges same as weekdays

Instructions:

1. Park your vehicle at the carpark (Level 2) upon arrival at MBCCS.
2. Proceed to the DriveCruise Machine (next to the carpark lift) to purchase your pass and make cashless payment before receiving the pass.
3. Upon returning from your cruise vacation, proceed directly to your vehicle at the carpark. Remove your CashCard from your I.U.
4. When leaving the car park at the exit gantry, scan your DriveCruise pass to exit.

Taxis are very easy or you can use Grab too.

Winterdews

Reaction score
Thank you. Managed to check in this morning.

So pool, jacuzzi, rope course book through app also or hv to go to the site itself to book?

Another thing, can we bring in mineral water 1.5l bottles and pre-packaged food? I bring elderly parent. They want to bring water and food no matter what I said.

Just to add on the food thingy.

Snacks / light food e.g. biscuits , curry puffs should not be an issue. But not full packet food like nasi padang, nasi lemak, chicken rice etc......

As mention you will not go hungry as there is 24hrs snack corner at lido. Food at lido buffet is decent too..

i still remember my very 1st cruise on GD. I bring 600gm of BCH bak gwa lol

Last edited:

Winterdews

Reaction score
If take MRT to Marina Bay station, is it very far to walk to the cruise centre?

My suggestion is if you want take mrt to marina pier south. You can take the bus 400 from the bustop and is just 1 stop to MBCC.. The walk abit far but if u like is fine. You can also take the bus 400 from tanjong pagar mrt or mbfc (downtown station). Just rem to exit the correct side.

I took this bus quite often before covid for fri cruise on GD. Cos my ofc at orq.

Last edited:

beanstalk6

Reaction score
Just note that the service 400 has a frequency of 30min and if you see the bus anywhere else on the road in front Marina South Pier except towards you, it will be faster to walk along the sheltered walkway to the Cruise Centre.

Winterdews

Reaction score
Just note that the service 400 has a frequency of 30min and if you see the bus anywhere else on the road in front Marina South Pier except towards you, it will be faster to walk along the sheltered walkway to the Cruise Centre.

yes average 30mins.. I usually check the transit link app so swee swee wont miss it and not too early.

Other things to consider is most will arrive between 1 to 3pm. And how will the weather be like...

RAKSL38

Reaction score
My suggestion is if you want take mrt to marina pier south. You can take the bus 400 from the bustop and is just 1 stop to MBCC.. The walk abit far but if u like is fine. You can also take the bus 400 from tanjong pagar mrt or mbfc (downtown station). Just rem to exit the correct side.

I took this bus quite often before covid for fri cruise on GD. Cos my ofc at orq.

I think just walk a bit is ok. Take it as a form of exercise before the food attack on cruise.:)

farmaz

Reaction score
Just to add on the food thingy.

Snacks / light food e.g. biscuits , curry puffs should not be an issue. But not full packet food like nasi padang, nasi lemak, chicken rice etc......

As mention you will not go hungry as there is 24hrs snack corner at lido. Food at lido buffet is decent too..

i still remember my very 1st cruise on GD. I bring 600gm of BCH bak gwa lol

Noted. Thank you. I think for first timer we always over-prepare since don’t know what to expect.

farmaz

Reaction score
The currency onboard is SGD or HKD?

Also, if is the beverage package onboard inclusive of specialty coffee and can be used at any restaurants/cafe?

Also grateful ifanyone can share the price list for the cafe and bakery.

TIA

whywhy80

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone kena antigen test time at 5.45pm?
I think it's super late sia..

cruzwhiz

Reaction score
The currency onboard is SGD or HKD?

Also, if is the beverage package onboard inclusive of specialty coffee and can be used at any restaurants/cafe?

Also grateful ifanyone can share the price list for the cafe and bakery.

TIA

The currency is SGD.

Not very sure on the beverage packages though.

kerf

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those who are using Android and set private dns, remember to turn it off else onboard wifi and app will not work

Sent from Sony J9210 using GAGT

pooopy

Reaction score
I heard from friend that they are offering 3 wines at $68++ and around 90+ for drink packages with free wi-fi.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.