Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

XiaoPangAndy

Reaction score
This what our govt want la.... The cruise company just follow no choice and not cruise company want make things difficult lol..

Does not need u to have internet onboard.

This main function of the TraceTogether App does not need continuous internet connectivity to function. However, it does require Wi-Fi or data connection once a week (every 7 days), to retrieve new temporary IDs from the server, which protects you from malicious tracking. All TraceTogether Bluetooth contact tracing data stays encrypted and safe on your phone. It is shared with MOH if you test positive for COVID-19 and agree to upload your data.

This Bluetooth data is stored only on the phone, and data for longer than 25 days is automatically deleted from your device. The Ministry of Health will approach you to upload your data if it’s needed for contact tracing.
Ok i think i misunderstood your previous statement, when u mention checking the apps at every entry point i thought it was referring to the actual "check in" through the apps which is not possible without a valid internet connection.

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea whether show seating capacity will be affected from 8th May ?

Winterdews

Reaction score
Ok i think i misunderstood your previous statement, when u mention checking the apps at every entry point i thought it was referring to the actual "check in" through the apps which is not possible without a valid internet connection.
They just need the traces only. Actually use Mobile Phone is the best.. Just allow/on the app no hassle. Bring phone & token more things to carry lol

WestGuy

Banned
Reaction score
They just need the traces only. Actually use Mobile Phone is the best.. Just allow/on the app no hassle. Bring phone & token more things to carry lol
Token the best for me, i just clip it on my lanyard. Mine is the small white one, the latest model.

I don't want to install the app because it definitely drains the battery because Bluetooth is always scanning for other Tracetogether clients and logging it. Also because it interferes with Bluetooth true wireless earbuds.

Davo23

Reaction score
Does anyone knows why is the price difference so huge when booking from website and klook? Website was like 3 times more expensive...

Winterdews

Reaction score
Does anyone knows why is the price difference so huge when booking from website and klook? Website was like 3 times more expensive...
If you dont provide more info is hard to tell you like dates of dep n what is cabin type lol

3 times different is abit hard to believe thou.

Davo23

Reaction score
If you dont provide more info is hard to tell you like dates of dep n what is cabin type lol

3 times different is abit hard to believe thou.

I was looking at 22nd Sep and balcony room for 2 pax for 2 nights.

Website was USD1,140 (Sgd1,517)
Klook was SGD518

Winterdews

Reaction score
I was looking at 22nd Sep and balcony room for 2 pax for 2 nights.

Website was USD1,140 (Sgd1,517)
Klook was SGD518
I just use dream cruise website and is also returning $518 for 2pax

Did u click wrongly i think maybe u selected suite or key in 4paxs

DC website is the best gauge as all TAs or their consortium will follow it.

e14250

Reaction score
In case you book it via Klook, you can have $30 off for Cruise with Citibank credit card (promo code SAILWITHCITI), valid until Jun 30.

Taurus66

Reaction score
Dream Cruise Facebook
[Updated 3pm May 7]
#SafeguardingYourJourney 【Cruise with Peace of Mind】
To safeguard the well-being and safety of guests, World Dream has implemented tightened safety measures on board in accordance the local authorities’ requirement. In light of the recent development of the pandemic in Singapore, certain guests are prohibited to cruise aboard World Dream for the sailing dates between 7 and 19 May 2021. This includes:
• Guests that have been in close contact with COVID-19 individuals and served the Stay Home Notice (SHN) or Quarantine Order (QO) are prohibited to cruise aboard World Dream
• We would also highly encourage guests that were at Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH) from 18 April 2021 onwards or have been notified via the TraceTogether App of a possible exposure to COVID-19 individuals to postpone their sailing dates beyond 19 May 2021. Guests choosing to postpone their cruise dates may contact your original booking source for further arrangements on future cruise credits. Kindly be advised all guests proceeding with their cruise are subject to the mandatory health screenings and pre-boarding COVID-19 test at the terminal.

Affected guests please contact your original booking source for further arrangements on future cruise credits.

We will constantly review the operations and offerings to provide the safest cruise experience. Learn more: https://bit.ly/3elSVqM

cruzwhiz

Reaction score
Hi guys, if the main shearer of the cabin cannot go, can the other shearer still proceed to go? And would that be any penalty, thanks.

cruzwhiz

Reaction score
I might bring token the next round, just hang it around your neck (together with Tracey token). The app very ley ceh, need to show them Everytime you scan your cabin card. Just my 2 cents.

chaotah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I might bring token the next round, just hang it around your neck (together with Tracey token). The app very ley ceh, need to show them Everytime you scan your cabin card. Just my 2 cents.
I use a small pasar malam carabiner and hook to my belt loop

emo_121

Reaction score
How much is the crystal life spa?
Was planning on the vitality pools and steam room only. Those are shared or need book and only 2 per pool?

Winterdews

Reaction score
Hi guys, if the main shearer of the cabin cannot go, can the other shearer still proceed to go? And would that be any penalty, thanks.
AS below...If companion dont go is fine. but not the main.

You may double check with yr rm.

I am a main member and I am unable to join the cruise, but my companions in the same cabin decide to carry on without me. Will there be any additional charges?​

Yes, If on the day of sailing the main member does not show up and companion is already onboard, the companion’s cabin may be charged at member cash rate/ FIT rate upon check out at the reception. Any points redeemed by the main member for the cabin shall be deemed forfeited.

Winterdews

Reaction score
How much is the crystal life spa?
Was planning on the vitality pools and steam room only. Those are shared or need book and only 2 per pool?
They usually have buy 2 get 1 free massage promo at crystal life deck 15.

Just SPA access is $20 per person.

Massage will range from around $70 to $130. e.g feet/shoulder or body tuina.

They also have spa packages range from $100 plus to $400 plus.

Man / ladies is separated. Sauna/steam room got 2 or 3 limit inside.

Last edited:

cruzwhiz

Reaction score
AS below...If companion dont go is fine. but not the main.

You may double check with yr rm.

I am a main member and I am unable to join the cruise, but my companions in the same cabin decide to carry on without me. Will there be any additional charges?​

Yes, If on the day of sailing the main member does not show up and companion is already onboard, the companion’s cabin may be charged at member cash rate/ FIT rate upon check out at the reception. Any points redeemed by the main member for the cabin shall be deemed forfeited.
Thanks bro.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.