Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

smurffyy

Reaction score
Anyone on board able to advise the latest upgrade fees to Palace
what the receptionist on the phone said yesterday for Palace Upgrade-

3D2N
202 per pax per night; 2 pax: 808 for 2 nights (912 incl gratuities for 2 pax)

4D3N
1212 for 3 nights (1368 for 2 pax after gratuities) Excluding service charge/GST

waited 1.5h to do swab test today. slot was 4.15, very long queue for the lift at 4pm. counter said few hundred onboard but swab test queue extremely long.

Last edited:

cruzwhiz

Reaction score

3D2N

4D3N
1212 for 3 nights (1368 for 2 pax after gratuities) Excluding service charge/GST

waited 1.5h to do swab test today. slot was 4.15, very long queue for the lift at 4pm. counter said few hundred onboard but swab test queue extremely long.
Likely they reduce the No. Of staffs too.

andy1982

Reaction score

3D2N

4D3N

quite good deal lei, last time I took the palace for 2 Nights $1.3K.

smurffyy

Reaction score
seems like less staff compared to Dec. no q but waited 30 min for rock wall- staff brought someone to clinic, no staff free to open/pass me harness/shoes. staff in charge of high ropes was nice n said he’d help once he finished helping high ropes people after I waited 20min. left cos I felt no point using when it’s closing.

if food order is wrong let them know. ystd they came back with the right order within 15 mins. btw, u can also let them know what parts of the set u want (eg. no rice) to minimize food wastage.

sorry if this has been asked before, anyone have any idea on how much it is to get 1TP (or 4TP) with slots or roulette? many thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Hungry kid

Reaction score
Anybody going on 30th June? Hopefully restrictions will be eased and will allow dine out. For the shops on-board, are they always on sales?

andy1982

Reaction score
Anybody going on 30th June? Hopefully restrictions will be eased and will allow dine out. For the shops on-board, are they always on sales?

if you mean... "Sale" yes, the same stuff is always on sale. don't trust the daily guide saying this time to watch sale and stuff.... its usually always there.

sometimes you do get decent stuff on sale, also note that sometimes different colours is a different price, and they could have sale for one colour in the range.

i always see people buying branded stuff, mainly is those china nationals. i don't find the prices that good,

Hungry kid

Reaction score
if you mean... "Sale" yes, the same stuff is always on sale. don't trust the daily guide saying this time to watch sale and stuff.... its usually always there.

sometimes you do get decent stuff on sale, also note that sometimes different colours is a different price, and they could have sale for one colour in the range.

i always see people buying branded stuff, mainly is those china nationals. i don't find the prices that good,
Haha...thanks for the tips. Will not make the effort to head down to the shop early to see the items then. That being said, any idea for palace inclusive meals e.g Steakhouse, does the set comes with beer/red wine or only with drink package then can order? So sad they remove the premium drink package as part of the benifits.

Sirfat2011

Reaction score
Haha...thanks for the tips. Will not make the effort to head down to the shop early to see the items then. That being said, any idea for palace inclusive meals e.g Steakhouse, does the set comes with beer/red wine or only with drink package then can order? So sad they remove the premium drink package as part of the benifits.
Only with drink package then can order

Winterdews

Reaction score
There are flash sales or promos usually onboard. Shopping/duty free is only that area near lower dinning.

So it depends if anything that catch yr eyes.. I ever got chanel perfume on board twice.. cheaper compare to on land..

playplay

Reaction score
There are flash sales or promos usually onboard. Shopping/duty free is only that area near lower dinning.

So it depends if anything that catch yr eyes.. I ever got chanel perfume on board twice.. cheaper compare to on land..
yes. the chanel perfume are cheaper than local stores. estée lauder mascara too.

Winterdews

Reaction score
Is it really duty free on board?

dream boutique only open while in intl waters.. They should not have gst or import duties on their price. So it should be cheaper even if there is some tax for sales on board....depending on the item u want u will need to compare price...

ianshi168

Reaction score
Hi all, can advise how many pax per table game during tis phaae 2 period? Im going on tis coming 13th June..hope can huat huat there

ianshi168

Reaction score
And also any bro or sis can advise if i can sign up for RWAS membership when onboard? Or can only sign up online..

Currently im a MBS Paiza member, can i show them the card instead?

Thks all in advance

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.