Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

Winterdews

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Noted on the RWAS card.

I tried Baccarat at RCB MOTS, VOTS and QOTS. All very very random and hardly any streak one. Very different from Genting itself :D. Or maybe im just unlucky. I dont really like to play BJ at cruise unless it is my own friend who is playing at the same table, else hor, strangers will just anyhow pass or anyhow take cards where they shouldnt de..
NO Blackjack too on world dream only pontoon. 2 pathetic pontoon table.

But now is covid times so not much we can do as times are different.

tongtong13

Reaction score
And also any bro or sis can advise if i can sign up for RWAS membership when onboard? Or can only sign up online..

Currently im a MBS Paiza member, can i show them the card instead?

Thks all in advance
hi Bro, any tips to gamble???? i lose alot.....

Winterdews

Reaction score
Bro, can update us what slot machines is good? hope u win alot......
whatever slots is all random.

dfdc, flcl, cfll , cash cove etc all will pay at a certain point is only will u be lucky 1 sitting there.. slots is very hard to win big really must be very lucky and know how to stop and take yr wins.

Taurus66

Reaction score
hi Bro, any tips to gamble???? i lose alot.....
May be you will lose less and win a bit if you have the discipline to apply the following:-

我妈说 Strategy 4 (WMSS4)

WMSS4 talks about *"must stop once the winning is more than 50% of 100 x per bet amount* even if the 50% win amount arrives before the 100 press.

ianshi168

Reaction score
Just to update everyone here, they dont do status match for MBS members anymore.
Showed them my Paiza card, kena their Classic card..LOL

Anyway, most important is to WIN.

Good luck everyone.

ianshi168

Reaction score
Anyone knows if there are any baccarat tables? Whats the minimum wager?
Yup there r a few tables at Deck 6.
Min bet starting frm $50, $100, $150. But for the $50, only face up.

Most tables max bet is $150K.

Hope it helps to clarify ur doubts.

Winterdews

Reaction score
Anyone knows if there are any baccarat tables? Whats the minimum wager?
bacca tables is the most.. for actual table is min 100 to 150 .. but usually quite full to find a seat and no standing ... higher bet start frm 200-300 min.

But there is also plenty of ETG bacca which min is 20.

So many options for bacca.

vodka_supernova

Master Member
Reaction score
Update! Shown them my Malaysian Genting Gold Card and they issued me with a Gold RWAS card! Luckily I brought along.

Lost quite a bit lah at slots. Managed to garner 56TP and 17k PP, which I will use to pay off the gratuities and WiFi and maybe a nice atas dinner later. Hurhur.

Slots here are definitely bitches and my Achilles heel. Just play within limits.

Shiok now at 25% capacity. Seems like a ghost ship. And now I finally understand how cruisers can put on so much weight during their seacations. Eat until coma.

Last edited:

Winterdews

Reaction score
Update! Shown them my Malaysian Genting Gold Card and they issued me with a Gold RWAS card! Luckily I brought along.

Lost quite a bit lah at slots. Managed to garner 56TP and 17k PP, which I will use to pay off the gratuities and WiFi and maybe a nice atas dinner later. Hurhur.

Slots here are definitely bitches and my Achilles heel. Just play within limits.

Shiok now at 25% capacity. Seems like a ghost ship. And now I finally understand how cruisers can put on so much weight during their seacations. Eat until coma.
Take note 30k PP can redeem for a 2N suite or 45K for a 3N suite. Suite is a must try since i see u are quite a player. Getting the PPs is within reach for you.

Save for suite better for PPs if you want to return again.

My views only.. Try play the slots near deck 6 reception lobby.. or intl room slots near the bar counter or deck 7 slots near the membership counter.. also deck 8 function 8 room cash cove also can try i saw big wins..it is random

vodka_supernova

Master Member
Reaction score
Take note 30k PP can redeem for a 2N suite or 45K for a 3N suite. Suite is a must try since i see u are quite a player. Getting the PPs is within reach for you.

Save for suite better for PPs if you want to return again.

My views only.. Try play the slots near deck 6 reception lobby.. or intl room slots near the bar counter or deck 7 slots near the membership counter.. it is random
Highly likely won't be returning anytime soon. And the PP points expire on 30 June. Urgh. So might as well use them now. Just hoping they will notify me of comp cabins in the future.

Thanks for the tips about the slots! I usually play on deck 6 only, at the long corridor. Will check them out!

Ch_Chua

Reaction score

56TP really no joke bro 👍👍👍

Winterdews

Reaction score
Highly likely won't be returning anytime soon. And the PP points expire on 30 June. Urgh. So might as well use them now. Just hoping they will notify me of comp cabins in the future.

Thanks for the tips about the slots! I usually play on deck 6 only, at the long corridor. Will check them out!
PPs got a 1 year expiry date. earn from that day.

56TPs sure got comp.. you can check it on the rwas website or call 31388833.

also there is like a mini revolving bonus so check on the machine kiosk

by rule of thumb since GD days.. 16TP and above will auto get 3 free trips

current 10TP will also can 1 free trip.

Last edited:

vodka_supernova

Master Member
Reaction score
PPs got a 1 year expiry date. earn from that day.

56TPs sure got comp.. you can check it on the rwas website or call 31388833.

also there is like a mini revolving bonus so check on the machine kiosk

by rule of thumb since GD days.. 16TP and above will auto get 3 free trips

current 10TP will also can 1 free trip.
Hmmm they put June 2021 leh. Nvm, will ask later.

Hy5uorw.jpg

Whoa so many free offers ah. Heh. Will keep a lookout for them. Thanks for the tips! Will check the membership kiosk often to see the bonus etc.

Winterdews

Reaction score
Hmmm they put June 2021 leh. Nvm, will ask later.

Hy5uorw.jpg

Whoa so many free offers ah. Heh. Will keep a lookout for them. Thanks for the tips! Will check the membership kiosk often to see the bonus etc.

yes is correct 1 year mah... June 2021 they round up to last day of the month.

see what u prefer for me i use PPs redeem free suite is more value for money lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.