Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

Taurus66

Reaction score
If 1 year, shouldn't it be June 2022? Heh.
Confirmed your PP expires June 2022. Genting Dream didn't update their system due to Covid-19. I clarified that during my 4th April and 23th May trips. BTW, International Room doesn't open during 25% capacity period.
I am keeping my 19kPP beyond June 2021 to clock for Palace Suite

Winterdews

Reaction score
If 1 year, shouldn't it be June 2022? Heh.

PPs are based on date earned for 1 year then expired.. the system got issue i ask them before.. if u want to be sure ask the counter since u onboard.

due to some extended PPs from 2019/2020 thats y abit confusion.. this extended PPs deadline to use finish is this month.

Yours is straightforward will expire 30jun2022.

Winterdews

Reaction score
Confirmed your PP expires June 2022. Genting Dream didn't update their system due to Covid-19. I clarified that during my 4th April and 23th May trips. BTW, International Room doesn't open during 25% capacity period.
I am keeping my 19kPP beyond June 2021 to clock for Palace Suite
Yup redeem suite most worth it..

how i do the maths also dont feel worth it 7500pps = $100 rate.

30K is = $400

chiong suite better

andy1982

Reaction score
Haha...thanks for the tips. Will not make the effort to head down to the shop early to see the items then. That being said, any idea for palace inclusive meals e.g Steakhouse, does the set comes with beer/red wine or only with drink package then can order? So sad they remove the premium drink package as part of the benifits.

Meals are set meals without drinks, but since its in the room, you should be able to arrange with the buttler to get you juices, tea/coffee or soft drinks, after all the lounge is suppose to be open to server drinks.

did they remove the drink package? that sucks... the drinks were one of the fun perks with the palace. or is it only for HA2/3?

i saw this line...
  • Exclusive Happy Hour package once per cruise (in-suite consumption only)
I feel this means there are still "cocktails" every evening. which isn't too bad if they deliver it to your room.

Is it really duty free on board?

Yes, prices are decent if the item is on "sale".

Taurus66

Reaction score
Wonders of Japan (20th June ~ 18th September):

The special Japanese corner at The Lido will offer different regional highlights every day completely for free, from Kyushu’s Hakata Tonkotsu Ramen, Miyazaki Tori Nanban or Keika Ramen to Osaka’s signature Okonomiyaki, Teppanyaki Shrimps, Mussels, Salmon & Squid or Niku Yakitori etc.

Winterdews

Reaction score

The special Japanese corner at The Lido will offer different regional highlights every day completely for free, from Kyushu’s Hakata Tonkotsu Ramen, Miyazaki Tori Nanban or Keika Ramen to Osaka’s signature Okonomiyaki, Teppanyaki Shrimps, Mussels, Salmon & Squid or Niku Yakitori etc.
wait to be seen lol 02jul i will know

andy1982

Reaction score

sounds really interesting... i usually avoid Lido... rather go to the dining room. oh well. i plan RC for sep. haha. maybe see what they have in Dec.

augustin0001

Reaction score
Minimum $150 first night, sometimes might have $100 but no free game for both. Free game only entitled for $300 and above
bacca tables is the most.. for actual table is min 100 to 150 .. but usually quite full to find a seat and no standing ... higher bet start frm 200-300 min.

But there is also plenty of ETG bacca which min is 20.

So many options for bacca.
Yup there r a few tables at Deck 6.
Min bet starting frm $50, $100, $150. But for the $50, only face up.

Most tables max bet is $150K.

Hope it helps to clarify ur doubts.

Thanks so much guys!

ianshi168

Reaction score
Hi all, just to check what are the RWAS E-Bonus points for?

Im quite confused abt their points system.

They have Tier Points, Plus Points, E-Bonus balance etc..

Can some kind soul enlighten me on tis pls? Many thanks in advance!

Winterdews

Reaction score
Hi all, just to check what are the RWAS E-Bonus points for?

Im quite confused abt their points system.

They have Tier Points, Plus Points, E-Bonus balance etc..

Can some kind soul enlighten me on tis pls? Many thanks in advance!
TP aka Tier Points is for membership status only. 6TP silver 60TP Gold and 500 Plat. However TP can also be use to see if you can get free cabins as per trip if u clock 10TP u instant will get a free cabin for your next trip. 16TP or more will get u 3 comp cabin. There is also some revolving bonus promo e.g 15TP may get u $75 bonus plus $150 for return trip. Revolving bonus claim is once only onboard and be sure you not playing more than u claim it. As the higher the TP u get the more bonus increases. There will be a chart for you to see at the kiosk.

PP aka Plus Points earned for cash play only. You can use to redeem cabins on rwas.com. You can also use it to redeem grats/taxes or e-credits on slots machines etc. 7500PP eqv est $100.... Saving up yr PPs to redeem suite is better 30k pp you can redeem a 2N suite cabin and bring your companions.

E-bonus balance is credits which is left inside your card. It can also be balance of the revolving bonus given to you for your next trip after you had redeemed it. In short it is money you can use to gamble.

You can check what is on your card on the kiosk on board for TP , PPs or revolving bonus.

ianshi168

Reaction score
TP aka Tier Points is for membership status only. 6TP silver 60TP Gold and 500 Plat. However TP can also be use to see if you can get free cabins as per trip if u clock 10TP u instant will get a free cabin for your next trip. 16TP or more will get u 3 comp cabin. There is also some revolving bonus promo e.g 15TP may get u $75 bonus plus $150 for return trip. Revolving bonus claim is once only onboard and be sure you not playing more than u claim it. As the higher the TP u get the more bonus increases. There will be a chart for you to see at the kiosk.

PP aka Plus Points earned for cash play only. You can use to redeem cabins on rwas.com. You can also use it to redeem grats/taxes or e-credits on slots machines etc. 7500PP eqv est $100.... Saving up yr PPs to redeem suite is better 30k pp you can redeem a 2N suite cabin and bring your companions.

E-bonus balance is credits which is left inside your card. It can also be balance of the revolving bonus given to you for your next trip after you had redeemed it. In short it is money you can use to gamble.

You can check what is on your card on the kiosk on board for TP , PPs or revolving bonus.
Bro Winterdews, thks alot for ur effort in explaining those in details.

Simple and straight to the point.

Have a great day!

vodka_supernova

Master Member
Reaction score
Wow...that was really fast. The last time i went on april, after getting the results, the queue to take their token and waiting to board took almost 1 hour.
Heh. The ship was only taking in 25% capacity that time. So, it was pretty smooth and quick.

cruzwhiz

Reaction score

Bro, think platinum is 600TP.

vodka_supernova

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmmm. Received this yesterday. How does this revolving bonus work? And did I get this because I've accumulated TP? But when I login to RWAS website, it says that I do not have any complimentary cabin.

QniXkfg.jpg

ianshi168

Reaction score
Hmmm. Received this yesterday. How does this revolving bonus work? And did I get this because I've accumulated TP? But when I login to RWAS website, it says that I do not have any complimentary cabin.

QniXkfg.jpg
I received this also..u have to call their hotline to book the free cabin. It wont show inside ur acct, same for mine.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.