Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

asky2505

Master Member
Reaction score
Just boarded. Still managed to booked 1 lunch and dinner per day. But yes. 1 restaurant u can only visit 1 time
This sucks. Decided to book balcony. Then buy 500 worth of dining credits to eat at the specialty restaurant.
The most need to fast hand fast leg book the shows. Anyway my family won't swim nor use e jaccuzi.

Can we make reservations for the specialty restaurant thru e app too?

lemonlulu

Reaction score
Palace restaurant lunch or dinner menu only once per trip. Comfort menu still can go as many times as u like. New rules started on 17 Oct. For 3N trip, u hv 6 meals. 1. Umi uma 2. Blue lagoon 3. Hotpot 4. Silk 5. Western n seafood 6. Palace. So yr 6 meals all covered. If yr butler is good then get gd timings. Mine sucks, imagine eating hotpot at 11.30am n hot weather n dinner at 6.30pm when my jaccuzi is 6 to 7pm. Anyway hv feedback to host, rwas abt the dining priviliege.
Ah ok thx for clarifying. And nice hopefully they listen to you all regulars and give us back the perks haha.

By the way what time did you board how come so fast the good slots taken up alr?

Last edited:

bigherosg

Reaction score
Ah ok thx for clarifying. And nice hopefully they listen to you all regulars and give us back the perks haha.

By the way what time did you board how come so fast the good slots taken up alr?
Board early was in room around 3pm but butler lousy. Called her n told her my timings. Had to call n chase her several times but always saying making arrangements to cfrm n will call me back shortly. Till 6+ got pissed n told her off, 1st time hv to chase after butler for meal timings. It depends on yr butler, those experienced will rush n get yr meal timings. End up 11.30am for hotpot, 6.30pm for dinner which crash with my jaccuzi time 6pm.

bigherosg

Reaction score
This sucks. Decided to book balcony. Then buy 500 worth of dining credits to eat at the specialty restaurant.
The most need to fast hand fast leg book the shows. Anyway my family won't swim nor use e jaccuzi.

Can we make reservations for the specialty restaurant thru e app too?
Dun tink so, just go straight after boarding fire briefing, resturants all at deck 8.

lemonlulu

Reaction score
Board early was in room around 3pm but butler lousy. Called her n told her my timings. Had to call n chase her several times but always saying making arrangements to cfrm n will call me back shortly. Till 6+ got pissed n told her off, 1st time hv to chase after butler for meal timings. It depends on yr butler, those experienced will rush n get yr meal timings. End up 11.30am for hotpot, 6.30pm for dinner which crash with my jaccuzi time 6pm.
Wow sounds bad. Actually can just go make booking at the palace reception or not?
Or even if can also won't make a difference and they will still make you wait?

bigherosg

Reaction score
Wow sounds bad. Actually can just go make booking at the palace reception or not?
Or even if can also won't make a difference and they will still make you wait?
U can make yr pool bookings at reception but foodwise they will ask u look for butler as they will be busy when jus board.

lemonlulu

Reaction score
Wow they are trying to avoid the situation by deleting comments on their facebook page. Those who also commented I suggest commenting again

FuZioN84

Reaction score
(New bird to DC here) booked for Jan 2022 for palace deluxe suite, seen the post here on speciality restaurants being limited, hence I called their hotline to check. Seems true, the operator said they recently changed their policy and it’s limited visit to one speciality restaurant per cruise trip. Then they rest assured me that got other speciality restaurants available hence shouldn’t be an issue. They also say can still visit palace restaurant for set meals. I feedback that they need to be clear on the limited choices and post online via booking page or something. They said thank you for the feedback.
Haiyo I had hard time understanding the operator accent though…

lemonlulu

Reaction score
(New bird to DC here) booked for Jan 2022 for palace deluxe suite, seen the post here on speciality restaurants being limited, hence I called their hotline to check. Seems true, the operator said they recently changed their policy and it’s limited visit to one speciality restaurant per cruise trip. Then they rest assured me that got other speciality restaurants available hence shouldn’t be an issue. They also say can still visit palace restaurant for set meals. I feedback that they need to be clear on the limited choices and post online via booking page or something. They said thank you for the feedback.
Haha they always give that as the standard answer but don't do anything about it.

What is especially offensive to me is that they think the Blue Lagoon set menu is a good alternative/replacement for making the palace restaurant. Then they just remove perks whenever they feel like it. It's like if I had known about the reduced perks I wouldn't have booked in the first place alr. At the very least they should honour what they promised for those who booked before the policy change mah :rolleyes:

andy1982

Reaction score

if u book palace, can go around 1 pm, they should take care of you. and yes, best slots are all taken up very fast. but do check back, coz people might cancel (since the 2 person dining rules have been extended, so maybe an earlier slot might appear)

lilycll

Reaction score

Jan 2022 is another 2+ months away maybe by that time may change again. If you are paying for the suite just check your booking details have all these listed.

Shizuka9

Reaction score
That’s terrible. Never hear of such lousy service from butler before. If cannot get confirmed reservations from butler within first hour of boarding, think better to go to the restaurants ourselves to book timings. They will update into our schedule directly.

Shizuka9

Reaction score
Haha they always give that as the standard answer but don't do anything about it.

What is especially offensive to me is that they think the Blue Lagoon set menu is a good alternative/replacement for making the palace restaurant. Then they just remove perks whenever they feel like it. It's like if I had known about the reduced perks I wouldn't have booked in the first place alr. At the very least they should honour what they promised for those who booked before the policy change mah :rolleyes:
I think they should honor the T&Cs as at time of booking bah. It’s like Mar this year when I sailed after DC removed the deluxe beverage package from palace perks, but cos I booked before the policy change, they still honored and gave me the package. Hope they do so for u too.

Taurus66

Reaction score
First they downgraded the inclusive meals quality and channel the complimentary room members to Palace. Now they restrict the inclusive meals for Palace passengers.

lemonlulu

Reaction score
I think they should honor the T&Cs as at time of booking bah. It’s like Mar this year when I sailed after DC removed the deluxe beverage package from palace perks, but cos I booked before the policy change, they still honored and gave me the package. Hope they do so for u too.
I hope so too. Did you have to show the staff onboard any documentation or anything for them to honour those T&Cs?

Winterdews

Reaction score
First they downgraded the inclusive meals quality and channel the complimentary room members to Palace. Now they restrict the inclusive meals for Palace passengers.
Yup disappointing.. more things going downhill but nothing is going uphill for their benefits.

Even the lido ice cream machine also no more from many moons ago hahaha..

FuZioN84

Reaction score
Jan 2022 is another 2+ months away maybe by that time may change again. If you are paying for the suite just check your booking details have all these listed.
I think the receipt generated is default as previous and now.

“Incl Set Meal Entitlement For One (1) Lunch And One (1) Dinner In Specialty Restaurants Per Day”

They didn’t specify the limitation and confuse everyone.

playplay

Reaction score
You can book with full PPs 30000 or 45000 for palace suite.

Partial of cos they will ask you try on board. How they calculate and i not sure but is subject to availability.

Host can book if you are plat & above or do buy in
Very bad rates if you pay partial. My PP was expiring and i was short of abt 1000PP to reach 30,000 PP.
i told reception i want to upgrade to palace suite and use my PP to deduct. approximate 28,800PP for 3D2N upgrade balcony to palace and end up i pay close to $300+ cash and all my PP for upgrading. The above $300+ exclude port tax and gratuity!!!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.