Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

bigherosg

Reaction score
That’s terrible. Never hear of such lousy service from butler before. If cannot get confirmed reservations from butler within first hour of boarding, think better to go to the restaurants ourselves to book timings. They will update into our schedule directly.
Hv travelled many times on Palace but1st time encounter such bad service frm butler, till i hv to tell her off.

bigherosg

Reaction score
Very bad rates if you pay partial. My PP was expiring and i was short of abt 1000PP to reach 30,000 PP.
i told reception i want to upgrade to palace suite and use my PP to deduct. approximate 28,800PP for 3D2N upgrade balcony to palace and end up i pay close to $300+ cash and all my PP for upgrading. The above $300+ exclude port tax and gratuity!!!
Using PP to upgrade onboard or pay for anything is 76Pp = $1, not really worth it.

bigherosg

Reaction score
I think is 2N 552 and 3N 828 if i not wrong

again subject to availability
Nowadays they will push u to palace deluxe saying normal suite is full. Upgrade cost slightly more than 1k for 3N n hv to wait till 4.30pm meaning u will miss out 1 specialty lunch. Unless u hv pre book with host for upgrade then can upgrade once onboard.

Taurus66

Reaction score
GD is hoping more passengers are using 30k PP (3D2N low season) or 45k PP (4D3N low season) or Paying Full Price Passengers to book Palace Suite instead of those complimentary balcony room passengers to upgrade onboard.

citrus00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya unfortunately i have points enough for 2 palace suites all expired in june. anyone managed to extend their points ? can’t expect they will deduct the points due to current pandemic.

Taurus66

Reaction score
ya unfortunately i have points enough for 2 palace suites all expired in june. anyone managed to extend their points ? can’t expect they will deduct the points due to current pandemic.
All pre-Covid19 points must be used by 30th June 2021. 30th June 2021 was the last day that you must use your points onboard or book cabin via hotline till 30th September 2021. They won't return the points unless you had a valid reason (e.g. was given the option to cancel May trip because of no dining-in etc).

JENGJENGJENG789

Reaction score
I think they should honor the T&Cs as at time of booking bah. It’s like Mar this year when I sailed after DC removed the deluxe beverage package from palace perks, but cos I booked before the policy change, they still honored and gave me the package. Hope they do so for u too.
Did you have to show them your cruise ticket?
Wonder if the new policy applies tp Villa, Penthouse and the Deluxe Suite as well :unsure:

Shizuka9

Reaction score
I hope so too. Did you have to show the staff onboard any documentation or anything for them to honour those T&Cs?
At first the on-board staff said my name is not in the list of inclusive passengers for the package. I just show them my booking confirmation that listed down all the perks and they LL give me 😂

cruzwhiz

Reaction score
Hv travelled many times on Palace but1st time encounter such bad service frm butler, till i hv to tell her off.
Haha, I have experienced one butler even worse. I never see him how he looks like and never come to cabin or made any attempt to find me.

It might be because I have another friend and the butler helped us to book all lunch and dinner. But I was quite amazed the butler doesn't even try to meet you and say "Hi". Lol

lemonlulu

Reaction score
At first the on-board staff said my name is not in the list of inclusive passengers for the package. I just show them my booking confirmation that listed down all the perks and they LL give me 😂
I just looked at my ticket again (I booked on 14 Oct before the new dining rules).

It says "Incl Set Menu Meals Within The Palace" and there's also "Incl Set Meal Entitlement for 1 lunch and 1 dinner in specialty restaurants per day". I think maybe I can show them the "Incl Set Menu Meals Within The Palace"?

Not sure if those who booked after the new rules kicked in have that in their cruise ticket also?

chriskoh85

Reaction score
They hv the new dining rules in the Palace cruise planner
I was on the same cruise on Sunday.. very disappointed about the new dining policy and we were not even informed prior to the cruise. Butler can't do much also, only ask us to feedback to Shore side cause they can only follow the decisions.

asky2505

Master Member
Reaction score
Got a couple of free activities at little dreamers. Go there and sign up ASAP on first day as only 10 slots per activity. My girl did sand bottle making last time.
Are those activities also avail to non Palace occupants? Can get butler to do that?

PeterSC38

Reaction score
I think they should honor the T&Cs as at time of booking bah. It’s like Mar this year when I sailed after DC removed the deluxe beverage package from palace perks, but cos I booked before the policy change, they still honored and gave me the package. Hope they do so for u too.
I have checked with Dreamcruises about their sudden change to limit set menu dining in Palace Restaurant to one meal only despite what is stated in my cruise ticket (my cruise booking this weekend was done months before this sudden change implemented on 13 October 2021). Their response was: 'cabin privileges are subject to change without prior notice' 😑 That means there's no use looking at the T&Cs of the cruise ticket, since entitlements can be subsequently changed on cruise 😔

Last edited:

darcbleu

Reaction score
Just back from my 3d2n. Have to say my butler was good. Managed to see all shows and he even try to plan so that our schedule is not too tight.
I also changed my hotpot lunch on 2nd day to Palace restaurant cos I dun want to eat during lunch. Lol
Butler was attentive and he keeps checking with u and appear during our meal times.
The slides we played around 10 plus is not crowded and I managed to played all. The rope course is tough though as we q for almost 2 hours from start to finish. We still managed to sneak in to have our happy hour drink after the course.
Dinner at Silk Road is great. Good after the previous few heavy meals. Lol

planning to book next year for 4d3n on a non peak dates.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.