Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

bigherosg

Reaction score
Its quite cui. if no 1 call, then u call and he busy den cui, every minute wait reduces booking slot chances!
Yup agreed. Previous trips call butler told her abt my dining appt wait for 3hrs+ until 6pm+ then tell me full. Another trip call butler n he say must wait till 5pm cos rest closed end up i call 073 n settle everytin in less than 5mins.

cruzwhiz

Reaction score
Yup agreed. Previous trips call butler told her abt my dining appt wait for 3hrs+ until 6pm+ then tell me full. Another trip call butler n he say must wait till 5pm cos rest closed end up i call 073 n settle everytin in less than 5mins.
Lol, this one is one lazy butler.

bigherosg

Reaction score
Everybody going for cruise tis period. My host say Nov n Dec palace full only left balcony. Want to go also cnt, must wait for cancellation

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Yeah, I have find quite a number of good butlers though as mentioned in my previous post.
can share some names? :s22:

I personally witness one damn good, will even go to where the guests are just to say hi, thats effort.

Mine always hide in Palace restaurant :s22:

darcbleu

Reaction score
can share some names? :s22:

I personally witness one damn good, will even go to where the guests are just to say hi, thats effort.

Mine always hide in Palace restaurant :s22:
Ya, my butler from previous trip is good. his name is Sang from Myanmar. he is always around during our meals to greet us. he told us his contract ending in Dec, not sure still able to get him for my next Feb cruise.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Ya, my butler from previous trip is good. his name is Sang from Myanmar. he is always around during our meals to greet us. he told us his contract ending in Dec, not sure still able to get him for my next Feb cruise.
saw one specy guy from China also...

saw the zhabor walking around like headless chicken. better get some names ready :s22:

runforyourlife

Reaction score
If they do a good job then tip them handsomely. If not, then don't tip them. Simple.
this is a bad habit and precedent, good job also no need to tip them unless u really feel comfortable.

I don't believe in rewarding mediocre or just enough.

cruzwhiz

Reaction score
this is a bad habit and precedent, good job also no need to tip them unless u really feel comfortable.

I don't believe in rewarding mediocre or just enough.
I normally tip butlers that go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable. I don't think this is a bad habit. If you do well, you are rewarded.

playplay

Reaction score
Just came back from cruise today. 17 to 19 nov is chartered cruise for Kris flyer redemption. A lot of air steward and stewardess, looks more like a company event than guest. Surprisingly slot machines were hardly occupied. about 20% occupied only. By 2.30am, left about 10%. All decks were quiet after midnight. Pool, gymn, jacuzzi was crowded and fully booked by the first day evening.

A lot of SIA exclusives workshop from ballon sculpting, batik rose making almost every hourly per session, public can participate too.

Lower dining western food was very good, had a fine dining kind of quality. Upper dining food remains boring. Level 16 Lido serves cup ice cream during lunch.

Currently only showing Lumiere and Jolly Holly.

nekomori

Reaction score
Hi, could check if anyone has experienced this? I have booked dream cruise for 5th Dec, the cruise ticket shows 1pm to 1.15pm ART timeslot but upon online check in the ART timeslot changes to 6.45pm to 7pm. Understand the entire process will take up to 30 mins to an hour. Based on the latest announcement, the boarding gate will close at 7pm. Called dream cruise about it, they said the timeslots were generated by system and couldn't do anything about it although the system is under dream cruise. Kind of ridiculous as the timeslot clashes with the closing gate timing.

yapht88

Reaction score
Hi seniors here have some question regarding room upgrade.

We are setting sail this Wed (24 Nov). Currently me, my wife and child are at Palace room. My Parents in law are in balcony stateroom. As latest changes in restrictions allows 5 from different household to dine together, we are thinking of asking my Parents-in-law join us in the specialty restaurants for all the meals for 3D2N.

Thus may i ask what is the average price for the set lunch/dinner at speciality restaurants (in particular teppanyaki, silk road & Mark Grill)?
Or will it be more worth it to ask my parent-in-law to upgrade to Palace? and if so what will the additional cost be?
Thank you in advance for your advice.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.