Drink stall at Tamp coffee shop: Some customers got angry and said, why is it so hard to get a cup of coffee?

Lareina

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The TT token should suffice what.. In the first place it was created for elderly who dun have phones/smart phones. Why still make it difficult for the elderly leh? Obviously u want to conduct check u get ur device ready to check for all token by scanning their QR code. Dun make it a burden to the customers.

Ubi-Warrior

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why they cannot check using mobile? That one i see food courts use.
just need to tap TT and can see the vax status
why they so special need to see the app?
so hao lian coffeeshop. Boycott better

Need to download safeentry for business onto someone phone.

Maybe nobody in Coffee Shop want to do.

Or club together by cheap Android tablet so got larger screen.

Claim from Govt for expense, can or cannot?

App Time!!!

hotsnowi

Reaction score
You got a working token?

You go to food court that need to check for vax status.
you tell them dine in
if they use HP or tablet, they can tell from the screen if you vax or not

this stupid coffee shop niao chee. dont want to invest in the phone or tablet and use the app to check for vax status

hope they lose all business
unless you so rich that you never need to visit /dine in any coffeeshop, dont be zek ark la.
solution is simple - Gov make it mandatory that all coffeeshop and stall holders must buy a tablet to check vax status lor

Ubi-Warrior

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The stall no handphone scanner for token? Some got the handphone scan can tell vax or not.

Need safeentry for business or whatever , your business code that you have to.enter should enable you to check vacc status.

Not sure possible at stall level in Coffee Shop , would need to be single point for all Coffee Shop / Hawker

App Time!!!

cloudnim

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The biz they can login safeentry biz account to check for vac status, they got no cheap smartphone to check? Or kopisoh dunno how to use

Acetron

Master Member
Reaction score
i think now whether vacc or unvacc, better tabao and eat at home, save all the trouble

mryongtan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Govt last time encourage everyone to get token, in the end tt app is the needed one. Most elderly have no smart phone with tt app. And why is govt making life difficult for everyone with the so call protective measures for unvaxed?

smart nation is failed when most people above 50 don't know how to use smartphone or owns a smartphone.

look at South Korea, even 80-90 y.o uses smartphones for cashless.

106gunner

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You will see more haolian jiuhu workers who will tell u this is SOP hor….. they say they are now empowered by the gahmen to pawn u sinkies

chicken-rice-throw.gif

Can learn from my friend, stay at home and still can CSB he had went to so & so restaurant for meals or la kopi by koping pic from food panda :s13:

106gunner

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why they cannot check using mobile? That one i see food courts use.
just need to tap TT and can see the vax status

why they so special need to see the app?

so hao lian coffeeshop. Boycott better

Ever since my covid health status show vaccinated.

Thought they will request me to show TT apps prior to accessing restaurant, coffeeshop while having my meals but none

So far all i need to do is scan my trace token and they allow me in with no question ask

daryl76

Honorary Member
Reaction score
so gian png to dine out for what

dabao or cook at home lah, even better.... can cook more healthy stuff

fake_oranges

Banned
Reaction score
Ever since i was fully vax, thought they will request me to show TT apps prior to accessing restaurant, coffeeshop while having my meals but none

So far all i need to do is scan my trace token and they allow me in with no question ask

shows is the coffee shop problem

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.