Drink stall at Tamp coffee shop: Some customers got angry and said, why is it so hard to get a cup of coffee?

HYHY123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The warehouse operator was having breakfast with his wife. He added: "I don't feel safer with the new rules because the daily cases are so high anyway”

I like his reply

StickyTerrier

Reaction score
It's a trial & error phase for almost all countries.

We are neither unique nor alone.

And I suppose you'd think WP would have handled it better had it been them as the Government?

Ya lo now we see world highest paid govt capability and foresight is same as all countries.
Why we are paying them so high salary huh for mediocre work

maxmike

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do it for the unvaxxed.

even if we can save 1 life, isn't it worth it?
True, government should just put all unvaxxed into a concentration camp to protect them. Or maybe put those vaxxed in the prison to protect those unvaxxed.

CreaAce

Reaction score
that's interesting.... u order from who? can share share? might make sense for us since we have four and a half at home

though i intend to cook more often now
You Google foodline. I rotate different caterers every 10 - 20 days😉

Ubi-Warrior

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ever since my covid health status show vaccinated.
Thought they will request me to show TT apps prior to accessing restaurant, coffeeshop while having my meals but none
So far all i need to do is scan my trace token and they allow me in with no question ask

Everywhere other than small coffee shop ask me for vaccine status if I am looking to dine in.

App Time!!!

chromehead

Banned
Reaction score
lolol

just ship these iron teeth old farts to pawai island resort, let them run their coffeeshop there

CreaAce

Reaction score
that's interesting.... u order from who? can share share? might make sense for us since we have four and a half at home

Puzzled why 4 & half? Husband, wife, 2 children + a maid (=half)?

HeadQuarters

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At FoodCity coffee shop in Tampines Street 11, there were no officers or safe distancing ambassadors walking around and asking patrons to show their vaccination status when ST was there.

Ms Jenny Sim, 45, the supervisor of a drink stall at the coffee shop, said she was told off by a few elderly customers who were frustrated by the checks made by stallholders.

“Some seniors come with their TraceTogether tokens thinking that it would suffice, but we’re not getting them to check in. We’re checking their vaccination status on the app,” said Ms Sim.

She added: “Some customers got angry and said, why is it so hard to get a cup of coffee?”

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...cter-covid-19-rules-kick-in-at-hawker-centres

I thought the TT token for a barcode can scan to check vaccination status?

These old peepo where got phone app one

HYHY123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So why he out n about if dont feel safe?

simi logic?

App Time!!!
He said the new measures did not make him feel safer, didn’t say he don’t feel safe Don’t add words to his mouth leh

Whether he feel it’s safe or not, or dangerous until he don’t care Liao, I dunno..

CreaAce

Reaction score

Great ballroom one of the best but X hor...

Sumaris

Reaction score
Put a coffee vending machine near the coffee shop and outside vending machine..
UNVAX Welcome!

hoosdathu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

in the olden days, someone would have asked who did they vote for in the first page of the thread :s13:

Quala98

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if its hougang street 21, Kope-ship will kope the article

but since its tampines street 11, then depends whether they low or high news day

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.