Drop my samsung mobile phone on the floor

coey

Master Member
Reaction score
Tried to bend also... doesnt seem to have reaction. Also I tried drawing pattern to try to unlock also no reaction.
Call ur mobile and see if it rings, then swipe to to answer?

My phone was able to receive call when screen was black.
Did you try plug ur phone to laptop to see if it is able to detect and migrate your data?

buratino

Reaction score
Its not worth repair as the cost of the original LCD is too high, if not then only the low quality LCD from China. I learned it the hard way. My son's A70 also had broken screen and I tried to fix it at the phone shop, I think the cost was 120$ with 6 month warranty, but it only lasted for a week then the screen went dead. Gone back to the shop and the guy look at it for a sec and said it becoz I dropped the phone so it not covered. How to prove that ???

simon_84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A series samsung screen is way cheaper to repair at Samsung service center.
I dropped my s20fe during Jan and the repair cost was below 300...which was a little costly.

If it was an out of warranty set, I would have bring to GW mobile at sim lim to repair.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.