Eat only one meal a day, possible?

bluethesky

Master Member
Reaction score
has anyone done this before?
If work nightshift is easier to do it. Take one meal before night shift start. Mid night most eateries already closed, nothing much to eat. Morning quite tired and cant eat full meal cos difficult to sleep. Then wake up around evening then repeat the cycle.

ubtokendotnet

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing cos I am inside the pit at the moment.
I was referring to being a cyclist.
Not french wine....
LOL.

Maybe you need to do some light exercise so that you dun have so much fuel for depressing thoughts.

oh lol. i think never too late to quit if it's becoming a problem in your life.. most important is to be accountable and truthful to yourself in the journey. it could be beer, wine, or spirits, alcoholism doesnt discriminate.

i'll recommend to quit with some help, can get valium from a GP/therapist to ease the physical symptoms cause can be damn jialat. but the health benefits are very worth it. just take it one day at a time :) can always pm me, i know how hard it is.

one bro was trying to quit in this thread, wonder how is it going

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/quitting-alcohol.6500810/

TLCTLC88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think so too.. i stop my IF gain a lot of weight :(

IF for life :o
I think it's true and age plays a part as u grow older.

For now, I just stick to 16/8 (actually longer as I eat around 1pm and stop eating by 7.30pm. I think this is easily sustainable till I die.

sPacEmAn_sPiFf

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
r

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
oh lol. i think never too late to quit if it's becoming a problem in your life.. most important is to be accountable and truthful to yourself in the journey. it could be beer, wine, or spirits, alcoholism doesnt discriminate.

i'll recommend to quit with some help, can get valium from a GP/therapist to ease the physical symptoms cause can be damn jialat. but the health benefits are very worth it. just take it one day at a time :) can always pm me, i know how hard it is.

one bro was trying to quit in this thread, wonder how is it going

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/quitting-alcohol.6500810/
I dun have any issue with alcohol cos I cannot afford to buy it.
So, how to have any problem ?

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
If work nightshift is easier to do it. Take one meal before night shift start. Mid night most eateries already closed, nothing much to eat. Morning quite tired and cant eat full meal cos difficult to sleep. Then wake up around evening then repeat the cycle.
I did night shift for certain portion of my NS.
It nearly drove me crazy with the groundhog day every day.
It is NS, bath, eat, sleep, wake up, bath and NS again.
Your day time is too tired to do anything.

ubtokendotnet

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am really inside the pit at the moment.
But, dun have any issue with alcohol or any drug issue.
Just minor depression once in a while.

Oh.. Do seek help if too overwhelming :) Nothing wrong if you want to feel better. Good that there's no alcohol issues since alcohol is a depressant, or drug issues!

mryongtan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes possible, it's called IF(Intermittent Fasting). that 1 meal must be quiet dense in nutrients, sufficient to cover your body for 24hours. I did it for 3 weeks in a row. That 1 meal which I took contains purely fats & proteins.

tiger2013

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since **, I eat one meal a day, LOL.

Mainly because I'm sleeping while people are awake, awake while people are asleep. My first meal is technically dinner for early birds and when I complete my work, I go to sleep in the day time.

So just one meal a day.

Before ** when I was working office hours (8 to 6), it's 2 to 3 meals a day (usually just 2, because I can't eat a lot by nature). Since COVID, I am able to reverse this whole thing, wahaha. And I like it very much.

Last edited:

Igene

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
流水席.... From morning eat until night one... 1 meal nia. :cool:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.