EDMW Fantasy Premier League Challenge!! 2020/21

exterminazn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heng keep faith with Bruno, nearly sell for auba.... but who knows maybe auba godlike later....

Milo-Dino

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Zzz my Smith Rowe on bench... Should have take him ahead of lingaard

Atilas

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can rage quit this game.. Tried to make transfers on mobile, ended up transferred in the wrong guy. Then took a -4 to transfer again. Still got the wrong guy . :s22:

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can rage quit this game.. Tried to make transfers on mobile, ended up transferred in the wrong guy. Then took a -4 to transfer again. Still got the wrong guy . :s22:
which guy you want to bring in? season ending just anyhow play. who knows the guy you got wrong end up double digits.

alfonsoyy

Master Member
Reaction score
U use the app or web?
I use website, no issue leh.

Atilas

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

U use the app or web?
I use website, no issue leh.
I always use website but today was a bit busy, I was afraid that I might forget to make the transfers before the deadline, so made the transfers using the app hastily. In the end, chose the wrong cheap defenders who are not going to start/play.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.