heng32

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought this damascus knife.
IMG_1839_1_zpse58edce6.jpg

nilfire77

Reaction score
SIC with u all a very good deal:
Leatherman Charge TTi is going for $117 at Knifeworks. This includes the 40-bit kit set!

Anyone plan on getting anything from Knifeworks? Share shipping!:s12:

Thanks for sharing bro! IMHO, knifeworks doesn't give the best deal for a leatherman, at least not at US$117 for a Charge TTi. I got mine brand new for US$69.95(without the bit kit ; impractical to me in edc sense) on the bay. Shipping to SG was like US$16+.

So all in all I paid about S$108 for a Charge TTi (a real steal considering how much they sell for locally, S$280ish I think?)

nilfire77

Reaction score
actually, no, I'm not a flashaholic by any means. I just have a small fenix in my pack and a surefire (incand) for purposes of spotting the wild pigs/colugos at upper thomson/central catchment area....just keeping it simple for me, haha =:p=:p=:p I am looking for a good headlamp sometime this year, since my old one died on me...

Headlamp? Look no further than a Zebralight my friend.. :)

xtima123

Reaction score
are u able to arrange FedEX or DHL to go collect from vpost directly? got to talk to vpost real nicely, they are gods now. frustrating isn't it?

Ya, its quite frustrating...i did try fedex and they classify knife as weapon as well.

So i just return it first, maybe camp here to see if anyone is selling their new knife for a good price :)

Otherwise, when i go US then i order and ship to my hotel.

viix

Master Member
Reaction score
Headlamp? Look no further than a Zebralight my friend.. :)

+1.. between the petzl, blackdiamond and zebralight headlamps that I have, I still pick the zebralight for it's usefulness.. go for the h51w though, I find the h600 a little clumsy heavy..

JoePilot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing bro! IMHO, knifeworks doesn't give the best deal for a leatherman, at least not at US$117 for a Charge TTi. I got mine brand new for US$69.95(without the bit kit ; impractical to me in edc sense) on the bay. Shipping to SG was like US$16+.

WHAT?! NO!!!
brand new? how can that be? Stolen goods? :s22:

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
+1.. between the petzl, blackdiamond and zebralight headlamps that I have, I still pick the zebralight for it's usefulness.. go for the h51w though, I find the h600 a little clumsy heavy..

best place to buy zebralight? It would be great if it had a red/green filter attachment option (works great at preserving night vision and not alarming the animals - one can see more that way).

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
wow, $67 for a charge ti is a real steal. This is not good for my wallet, haha...luckily, I already have a leatherman, don't need more. I also have the bit kit, which I find extremely useful (especially the different torx heads).

hey guys, just a shout out if you are looking for something different, my tispine integral folder from lionsteel has arrived, and I have one extra piece. See here:

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/g...tanium-pocket-knife-4055724.html#post73058371

Initial impressions : It's a really slim folder (not a sebenza / strider / umnumzaan / XM-18 type folder), a framelocked gents folder so to speak - good blade to handle ratio, sharp blade in ELMAX =:p, and a nice firm clip. It's a good blade to have in the collection - as a integral construction reference point. I'm planning to have mine sandblasted and stonewashed (the handles), so if you want my extra piece on sale and want the same treatment, we can do it together.

ps: someone buy my extra piece, I need a new scooter helmet, haha :s13::s13:

xtima123

Reaction score
wow, $67 for a charge ti is a real steal. This is not good for my wallet, haha...luckily, I already have a leatherman, don't need more. I also have the bit kit, which I find extremely useful (especially the different torx heads).

hey guys, just a shout out if you are looking for something different, my tispine integral folder from lionsteel has arrived, and I have one extra piece. See here:

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/g...tanium-pocket-knife-4055724.html#post73058371

Initial impressions : It's a really slim folder (not a sebenza / strider / umnumzaan / XM-18 type folder), a framelocked gents folder so to speak - good blade to handle ratio, sharp blade in ELMAX =:p, and a nice firm clip. It's a good blade to have in the collection - as a integral construction reference point. I'm planning to have mine sandblasted and stonewashed (the handles), so if you want my extra piece on sale and want the same treatment, we can do it together.

ps: someone buy my extra piece, I need a new scooter helmet, haha :s13::s13:

Ha ha, i would be keen if it is a sr-1.

Anyway, if any of you have a new zt550/350 do let me know. I'm keen to get if iti s a good price.

viix

Master Member
Reaction score

The bit kit is indeed my most often use part of my charge. Surprisingly most of the bits I need are imperial..

Wow nilfire77 $67 for a TTi is really a steal! In fact even the ALX version doesn't go for that asking price!
Mind sharing which ebay seller you got it from? Might be time to get another spare lol!

best place to buy zebralight? It would be great if it had a red/green filter attachment option (works great at preserving night vision and not alarming the animals - one can see more that way).

Zebralight.com of course! There is a local seller steven from fstoplights but his stock runs out fast..
Filter wise, there are no slot in options. BUT WAIT, before you discount that, they have the firefly mode! At 0.3lumens, they are great for preserving night vision.. do check out the warm or High CRI models.. they tend to render color better and give better perception of depth especially in the field than white lights! note they also have the all flood version which is great indoors but not that great outdoors in terms of practicality..

Last edited:

worcer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think of getting a cold steel recon tanto san mai. Singapore selling too exp. Is knifeworks any good to buy? Just send by mail will come in safely? Because blade size is 7inch leh.

viking

Reaction score
Ha ha, i would be keen if it is a sr-1.

Anyway, if any of you have a new zt550/350 do let me know. I'm keen to get if iti s a good price.

Hi,
I have a new ZT0550.
If interested PM me for details.
Cheers.

Last edited:

xtima123

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a new ZT0550.
If interested PM me for details.
Cheers.

Thanks, will consider more offers first.

Others - Please continue to send me what you are selling. Prefers new, unused. Can consider other blades that are well reviewed, but similiar to zt550/zt350 or Lionsteel sr-1 type.

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
yeah, it's about USD100 more than the previous SR-1 integral titanium. But with Elmax steel (my current favourite supersteel), integral titanium handle (milled all around the handle, as compared to SR-1 with flat spine) and a pocket friendly size, it's worth the price I think. it's no more expensive than a large sebenza or umnumzaan. Ymmv.

Hey guys...big price drop if you are on the fence. Now asking 500 only, I paid 590 for it! :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.