EDMW Knife Collectors

gasgasx

Reaction score
it's here~!

IMG_0443.jpg

after 'undressing' these babes~!

IMG_0446.jpg

like some of the bros here said, it pays to be mild mannered and courteous when talking to the ICA officers there.

went straight to ICA after checking the Speedpost website. wrote down the parcel number and jus open up the package to show it's a manual folder. all the 'thank you' and 'please' are to be dispensed generously to the officer.

so happy with my purchase~!

viix

Master Member
Reaction score
Now US dollar is @ all time low man! $1.29! Buy buy buy! :look:

Frozenboiboi

Reaction score
it's here~!

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

like some of the bros here said, it pays to be mild mannered and courteous when talking to the ICA officers there.

went straight to ICA after checking the Speedpost website. wrote down the parcel number and jus open up the package to show it's a manual folder. all the 'thank you' and 'please' are to be dispensed generously to the officer.

Hey hey hey! Congrats on the arrival of your knife! I just ordered a usmc kabar woo!

Spurgears

Reaction score
I think it will be really good to have a dedicated knive forum for local collectors.

With a local knive forum, all of us can start threads to share photos of our collections, share information, discussion on brands, knive material, latest sprint runs, organise meet up session or group buy...

I think it will be nice

ComicBoy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it's here~!

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

Hi Bro! Congrats on your hoot! :D

Sorry - I'm not a knife expert here but what is a "manual folder"?

Also, it that a second knife at the bottom of the picture?

gasgasx

Reaction score
Hi Bro! Congrats on your hoot! :D

Sorry - I'm not a knife expert here but what is a "manual folder"?

Also, it that a second knife at the bottom of the picture?

a manual folder mean u have to manually unfold the knife from the folder. there are other types of folder knife. e.g. assisted opening, automatic etc.

assisted and automatic folder are strictly not allowed in SG. so do look at the product description before purchasing.

second knife is by Rat, previously known as Ontario knife. It's called the Rat Izula. a short fixed blade and comes with a survival kit. the knife comes scary sharp out of the box so do handle with care when unsheathing it.

Last edited:

Lonerider

Reaction score
a manual folder mean u have to manually unfold the knife from the folder. there are other types of folder knife. e.g. assisted opening, automatic etc.

assisted and automatic folder are strictly not allowed in SG. so do look at the product description before purchasing.

second knife is by Rat, previously known as Ontario knife. It's called the Rat Izula. a short fixed blade and comes with a survival kit. the knife comes scary sharp out of the box so do handle with care when unsheathing it.

It's an ESEE Izula... ESEE was previously known as RAT Cutlery. RAT and Ontario partnered to produce the RC series knives till they parted ways. They were never the same business entity.

gasgasx

Reaction score
It's an ESEE Izula... ESEE was previously known as RAT Cutlery. RAT and Ontario partnered to produce the RC series knives till they parted ways. They were never the same business entity.

thanks for the heads up, lonerider

viix

Master Member
Reaction score

Add on to what lonerider said, it's now manufactured by Rowen.
btw your izula serial number should be past 10000 already right?

ComicBoy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the clarification! :D

bigbadber

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
are butterfly knives legal in sg?

legal to own and legal to sell?

i seen some being sold at Queensway SC and Beach Rd Army mkt there leh

I was like...... :eek:

I tot illegal? right?

streyer

Master Member
Reaction score
ermm, i thought manual folder can also open as fast as automatic or assisted ....

fireal

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
are butterfly knives legal in sg?

legal to own and legal to sell?

i seen some being sold at Queensway SC and Beach Rd Army mkt there leh

I was like...... :eek:

I tot illegal? right?

illegal.....

viix

Master Member
Reaction score
After checking the USPS tracking website and doing some guesstimation, today I went home during lunch break hoping for the postman to come! And he did! :D

My BRKT PSK in stainless! Dunno why somehow I'm liking these natural/stabalised wood handles more and more!
Took some quickie iphone shots.. forgive the low res and blurry pics.. took in a rush cos lunch break is almost over ;P
Pictured next to my BRKT little creek and my unfinished firesteel handle I've been trying to carve! :o:o
newno.jpg

Next box is my Boker Pocket Bowie! Nice little blade! Ordered a Buck Smidgen too since it was very cheap! Pictured together with the bravo necker 1 for scale!
smallfixed.jpg

Current BRKT Collection :( with a condor nessmuk.
brkt.jpg

Thinking of selling some to fund a seiko frankenmonster.. :s27:

Last edited:

ComicBoy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After checking the USPS tracking website and doing some guesstimation, today I went home during lunch break hoping for the postman to come! And he did! :D

My BRKT PSK in stainless! Dunno why somehow I'm liking these natural/stabalised wood handles more and more!
Took some quickie iphone shots.. forgive the low res and blurry pics.. took in a rush cos lunch break is almost over ;P
Pictured next to my BRKT little creek and my unfinished firesteel handle I've been trying to carve! :o:o
newno.jpg

Next box is my Boker Pocket Bowie! Nice little blade! Ordered a Buck Smidgen too since it was very cheap! Pictured together with the bravo necker 1 for scale!
smallfixed.jpg

Current BRKT Collection :( with a condor nessmuk.
brkt.jpg

Thinking of selling some to fund a seiko frankenmonster.. :s27:

Bro, your collection looks dangerous man!

viix

Master Member
Reaction score
Bro, your collection looks dangerous man!

Lol, this is only some of it :o anyway most of these are pretty short blades, especially when compared to the folders. Most of the fixed blades are under sub 3" cutting edge

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.