EDMW Knife Collectors

InvestmentJunkie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi which are the overseas discount shops that will ship to S'pore? Would like some recommendations of shops you've bought from which you've gotten good service with, thanks!

i_got_a_question_to_ask

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi which are the overseas discount shops that will ship to S'pore? Would like some recommendations of shops you've bought from which you've gotten good service with, thanks!

newgraham knife. if you do buy from this shop, pls PM me. i got something with them need to tompang shipment.

Lonerider

Reaction score
Knives Ship Free -
Not a lot of choice but yup they ship to Singapore and they charge fair shipping too. Very good experience buying from them.

New Graham - Very good shipping charges and great service. Price wise very average. Decent selection.

Knife Works - HUGE selection, great prices but shipping can be expensive.

Cutlery Shoppe - Expensive shipping but their prices are good.

EBay - Hit and miss... Do your research before buying.

Shipping can be expensive not because they are profiteering but because they make it compulsory to use EMS. My first choice where possible is to ship via USPS Inter. Priority flat rate box which costs about USD13 and you can stuff about 2-3 medium sized folders per shipment up to 2lbs.

I remember you had quite a decent collection yourself. Curious which are your favorite stores. It may help if you can tell what knife in particular you are looking for.

death88

Reaction score
Hi,I'm just starting to get interested in these knives and stuffs,from what i know,most of them require age of 18 and up to purchase. I would like to know if there are any that doesn't falls under that requirement? :s11: Read the whole thread and things still seem blurry to me,any help would be appreciated,thanks!

p.s: age 16(if that does matter) :)

Lonerider

Reaction score
Hi,I'm just starting to get interested in these knives and stuffs,from what i know,most of them require age of 18 and up to purchase. I would like to know if there are any that doesn't falls under that requirement? :s11: Read the whole thread and things still seem blurry to me,any help would be appreciated,thanks!

p.s: age 16(if that does matter) :)

Age matters... No online dealer will deal with a minor. Even if you are buying in SG... You might be able to get a Swiss Army Knife(SAK) and they are pretty decent too. In fact you are likely to get into less trouble carrying a SAK than some of the more "tactical" looking knives.

death88

Reaction score
I understand that most of them require a age of 18 and up,i asking to see if there are any that are not included in the list of "age 18 and up" . Also its more gonna be of collection/pai swee and of use so i guess i'll give swiss army knives a miss,looks cheap to me =p

slayergut

Reaction score
I dont like to sarry SAKs because of the lack of a pocket clip.I usually carry a small folder clipped to my waist pocket or the small front pocket made for coins(if there is one on that pants).For more tools i have a leatherman S2 in my bag ^^

Lonerider

Reaction score
I understand that most of them require a age of 18 and up,i asking to see if there are any that are not included in the list of "age 18 and up" . Also its more gonna be of collection/pai swee and of use so i guess i'll give swiss army knives a miss,looks cheap to me =p

Good luck finding one...

death88

Reaction score
I guess i'll have to wait than.... It won't be much of a long wait i guess,2more years....

For use,hmm.... that leatherman skeletool looks good

Lonerider

Reaction score
I guess i'll have to wait than.... It won't be much of a long wait i guess,2more years....

For use,hmm.... that leatherman skeletool looks good

A multi-tool is a great choice... Looks-wise the Skeletool is a winner but very limited functions.

death88

Reaction score
Haha,thanks for all the help and tips,like i said,i'm more on looks than use so i guess a skeletool will do.

XxDrAg0nxX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Age matters... No online dealer will deal with a minor. Even if you are buying in SG... You might be able to get a Swiss Army Knife(SAK) and they are pretty decent too. In fact you are likely to get into less trouble carrying a SAK than some of the more "tactical" looking knives.

Thats where it gets screwed up cos a kid can go into NTUC and buy a giant chopper... :s22:

XxDrAg0nxX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha,thanks for all the help and tips,like i said,i'm more on looks than use so i guess a skeletool will do.

Dun forget the freestyle:
49d912ee48525f32592135cb37ec3a62.image.250x250.jpg

Hot_Dog

Master Member
Reaction score

Can start by collecting SAKs too. More affordable than Leatherman and more useful than single blade knives in an urban edc role.

btw i do collect MTs, SAKs (only one as of now), and knives too, but most of the moola goes into knives liao. :s13:

death88

Reaction score
So many good stuffs... haha

and yea,if i'm using them to attack/kill,i have tons of kitchen knifes at home,why the hell would i need to buy a expensive one jsut to attack/kill a person?:D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.