EDMW Knife Collectors

Lonerider

Reaction score
Dude, the spydie stretch rocks! And it wont be your last one, welcome to the addiction :s13: and a perpectually empty wallet :s13:
I'm not an expert on knife steels, but from what I've gathered suffing the forums, ZDP189 is a high carbon steel, very good edge retention. Being high carbon steel it will rust on you if no care is taken. Just apply a thin coat of protective oil over the blade should do it.

Been trying to get my hands on one of those smurf manix2 but seems that I'm out of luck, any of you guys manage to score one?

Managed to get 2 of the blue Manix... 2 green ones are on the way. Brings my tally to 7; would be 8 but I sold a mini version few months back. Total is 2 blue Manix II, 2 green Manix II, 2 carbon fibre Manix II and 1 green Manix I (backlock). For those getting the Manix II, the lock is very difficult to disengage, just so you'll know. The backlock on the Manix I is so much easier.

vinn

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s22: wow been quite a while since being in this thread.. haven't been using much of my knives.. looks like many nice knives in here!

I couldn't resist and bought a cheapo scadi grind mora 2000 and mora 511!~
Anyone knows where I can find some sharpening stones locally besides razorsharp?

And has the guy with the cat avatar got his nice highly reviewed stones yet? Was wondering how they'd perform~
u got ur mora 2000 locally or online?

XxDrAg0nxX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
511 pants seem to fade quite fast le :(

Anyway the High Desert pants we currently have thinner, cooler, more comfortable :)

Cheaper too :D

daemonhunter

Reaction score
very happy with my sog seal pup elite, got it for s$110.

hi bro sooqing,

I'm also interested in the SOG Seal Pup elite, can share where u got it from?

any bros can share how to buy knife online from Amazon and ship to Singapore?

I have checked with these 3 providers:
comgateway
borderlink
vpost

but all of them said they don't ship knife to Singapore because it's inside their prohibited items list :s11:.

I plan to get SOG Seal Pup elite and Sypderco Delica from Amazon, but not sure now how to bring them here to Singapore..., using fedex / dhl will be expensive?

thanks.

vintagewatcher

Reaction score
anyone wants a rat ontario 1 ? i got a brand new one want to sell , a bit too large for my daily carry

RyuShinEX

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Forge de Laguiole “Furtivo” knife

damn, this one super :love:

990 Euro before shipping.

designed by Ora-Ito

Laguiole_Furtivo_oraitto_1.jpg

knife.jpg

Laguiole_Furtivo_oraitto_3.jpg

Laguiole_Furtivo_oraitto_2.jpg

Laguiole_Furtivo_oraitto_4.jpg

this type of knife can bring into Singapore or not ah?

just asking only.

Lonerider

Reaction score
have a spyderco phoenix coming , hope its good!

Your inbox is full...

It's starting to patina... Good news is the patina provides a solid layer of oxide that protects the blade from rusting. Bad news of course is it doesn't look like a brand new blade no more. Good buy on the carbon fibre stretch. Worth the money else I won't buy 2 of them. Tell me how you like the Phoenix when you get them. Always wanted one but I kept getting distracted by other Spydies especially since a lot of models were disco'd earlier this yr. Won't be getting anything for a while. Bought quite a few lately. 2 superhawks and 2 blue Manix arrived, 2 green manix and 2 kopa on the way... The kicker is I have 2 rock salts detained by ICA and I'm so damn far from Paya Lebar, collect them next week I guess.

lunasonata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys, a noob question

are butterfly knife (balisong) available in singapore? TIA!

Last edited:

vintagewatcher

Reaction score
Your inbox is full...

It's starting to patina... Good news is the patina provides a solid layer of oxide that protects the blade from rusting. Bad news of course is it doesn't look like a brand new blade no more. Good buy on the carbon fibre stretch. Worth the money else I won't buy 2 of them. Tell me how you like the Phoenix when you get them. Always wanted one but I kept getting distracted by other Spydies especially since a lot of models were disco'd earlier this yr. Won't be getting anything for a while. Bought quite a few lately. 2 superhawks and 2 blue Manix arrived, 2 green manix and 2 kopa on the way... The kicker is I have 2 rock salts detained by ICA and I'm so damn far from Paya Lebar, collect them next week I guess.

thanks for the info , phoenix should be arriving any day soon!

im planning to get a kopa too or maybe a dyad

CrumplerTM

Reaction score
Hi its my first time getting knives in general. I am looking for a EDC knife as well as maybe tactical folding knife. The following list of models are what I might be getting from knifeworks.

Kershaw Blur

Kershaw Cyclone

Kershaw NRG

Kershaw Barrage

Reasons for choosing the above folders include value for money and reviews from the nutnfancy project on youtube.

My concerns are the legality of the above knives in sg, as well as the process of clearing custom if need be (i.e cost of clearance? as well as license cost?)

Hope to get some inputs (i.e any other websites besides knifeworks to shop?)before I place the order

RyuShinEX

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any nice pen knife to recommend?

because if use all those knife above to open packages is a bit wasted.

Lonerider

Reaction score
Hi its my first time getting knives in general. I am looking for a EDC knife as well as maybe tactical folding knife. The following list of models are what I might be getting from knifeworks.

Kershaw Blur

Kershaw Cyclone

Kershaw NRG

Kershaw Barrage

Reasons for choosing the above folders include value for money and reviews from the nutnfancy project on youtube.

My concerns are the legality of the above knives in sg, as well as the process of clearing custom if need be (i.e cost of clearance? as well as license cost?)

Hope to get some inputs (i.e any other websites besides knifeworks to shop?)before I place the order

Notice they're all assisted... Best to avoid.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.