EDMW Knife Collectors

Frozenboiboi

Reaction score
The police there very dao lah. I guess coz they deal with alot of things such as ahlongs, smugglers, thief etc.
Ok la, the duty officer just ask me a few question such as why i buy the knife for. Oh yea, he let me bring home a cold steel battle ring as well =D I thought that one send to A&E = confiscate. But he was nice and let me keep it for collection.
Haiz... why people use knife to hurt each other? It's just another bling bling for me to collect hahaha.

ComicBoy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I guess its the same where people assume that those with tattoos are bad characters. But I believe that the perception is slowly changing where people are now seeing tattoos as an art form rather than a symbol of gansterism.

So let's hope in time, people will see sword collectors as a hobby, similar to other types of collection.

Stay cool folks! :s7:

Spurgears

Reaction score
The police there very dao lah. I guess coz they deal with alot of things such as ahlongs, smugglers, thief etc.
Ok la, the duty officer just ask me a few question such as why i buy the knife for. Oh yea, he let me bring home a cold steel battle ring as well =D I thought that one send to A&E = confiscate. But he was nice and let me keep it for collection.
Haiz... why people use knife to hurt each other? It's just another bling bling for me to collect hahaha.

Wah.. whole process from arrival to Singapore post took like 2 weeks eh..

Did u call to make an appointment for collection or the A&E called u to inform you about the collection time and day?

Frozenboiboi

Reaction score
Wah.. whole process from arrival to Singapore post took like 2 weeks eh..

Did u call to make an appointment for collection or the A&E called u to inform you about the collection time and day?

Yep i did. This was the longest process ever for me haha. I think because the A&E people are not sure about the espada. Maybe they scared i use a 5.5inch blade that can be concealled easily ba.

fireal

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pt 1 & 2 pretty much includes all folders and assisted/kick deployable folders liao mah....no?

point 1 and 2 refers to automatic folders ba ....

i think manual foldign knives not inclusive...

anyone know about the law regarding assisted opening knives?

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my knife!
IMG_0760.jpg

Haha.... :s13: Thanks for buying the knife... :D

Frozenboiboi

Reaction score
hi guys,

looking at these 2 beauties

Boker Jim Wagner Folder, Black FRN

Coldsteel AK47

Any problem with it? will get detained? LOL

paisey for such noobie questions

PM me if the issue is too sensitive....appreciate all kind comments and suggestions.

If u're buying from knifeworks then there's 2 possibilities-
1: It will be at your door steps.
2: It will end up at paya lebar ICA, but they will release it to u ( the people there just want to make sure it's not assisted/auto/balisong/dagger).
Hehe, i love the new mini ak47 =D

gasgasx

Reaction score
If u're buying from knifeworks then there's 2 possibilities-
1: It will be at your door steps.
2: It will end up at paya lebar ICA, but they will release it to u ( the people there just want to make sure it's not assisted/auto/balisong/dagger).
Hehe, i love the new mini ak47 =D

yea..thats what i predicted after reading all 80plus pages of this thread. i love the ak47...so sexy~!

i love the Esee Izula too....omg~! too many temptations

can't wait for the Esee folder knife to be release

viix

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes, the DPX gear hest folder is a great knife. I have the fixed blade and it's a nice size and really really thick!

After searching high and low for a stocking dealer with reasonable shipping, I finally found my Tom Krein designed Boker!!!
imageuploadimagee.jpg

the Boker pocket bowie!

Frozenboiboi

Reaction score
Hey, anyone knows an easy way to get into this forum? i type 'knives' on search but it does not work anymore =(
Hehe, my 2nd large espada is here! anyone want?

gasgasx

Reaction score
Yes, the DPX gear hest folder is a great knife. I have the fixed blade and it's a nice size and really really thick!

After searching high and low for a stocking dealer with reasonable shipping, I finally found my Tom Krein designed Boker!!!
imageuploadimagee.jpg

the Boker pocket bowie!

Nice Boker Bowie, Viix

can't wait for the Esee folder......wan to hoot it for christmas.lol

viix

Master Member
Reaction score

This emerson has lotsa fake or more correctly clones flying around on ebay listed as the emerson commander.. so buy from a reputable dealer. I think even Dealextreme.com have it.

Last edited:

Lonerider

Reaction score
This emerson has lotsa fake or more correctly clones flying around on ebay listed as the emerson commander.. so buy from a reputable dealer. I think even Dealextreme.com have it.

That and this seems to be the auto version...

gasgasx

Reaction score
yea...read abt the fake ones floating around.

jus placed a pre order from knifeworks for the new esee dpx folder. hope wont be too 'leong' for christmas~! lol

the combo edge for the Emerson commander seems like very popular. i can only find the plain edge version from knifeworks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.