EDMW Knife Collectors

viix

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh thanks for the recommendation, btw do you know of any local knife community (ie. trading/buy sell)? Also any recommendation of a sharpening service?

Locally I don't seem to see any, as for sharpening, you can go razorsharp, but it's pretty easy to do it yourself if you have the tools.

fireal

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haiz... these pasir ris chopping murder gives us knife collectors a bad name :(

CrumplerTM

Reaction score
Oh thanks for the recommendation, btw do you know of any local knife community (ie. trading/buy sell)? Also any recommendation of a sharpening service?

Yah I tried with the Bm 710 and its recurve is the difficult part of the blade. Plus its D2 steel is so hard that it requires more than the normal number of rounds on the sharpmaker compared to vg10 steel. Thanks I will check them out.

viix

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in anything from knifeworks? I'm placing a preorder for the orange izula and some other stuff, maybe can squeeze in a knife or 2.. orgay, can squeeze in a bit.. seems like my order is only the izula orange and izula 2 at the moment..
But must wait till end November hor (cos of preorder)~

Last edited:

laurenspang

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
moi sanrenmu 710 jus arrived :)
cheapo china knife but gd quality
took 1.5mths sia,bot fr ebay,i tot it wasnt coming
converts to abt 14sgd

viix

Master Member
Reaction score
moi sanrenmu 710 jus arrived :)
cheapo china knife but gd quality
took 1.5mths sia,bot fr ebay,i tot it wasnt coming
converts to abt 14sgd

:eek: Nice! The lock seems solid but alittle thin.. does it lock uo nicely? Should be good for a daily beater knife!

Last edited:

laurenspang

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:eek: Nice! The lock seems solid but alittle thin.. does it lock uo nicely? Should be good for a daily beater knife!

locks solidly, no blade play, cheap cheap spoil liao oso nt too heart pain
very sharp out of box

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
this thread is about knife only.. hehe no discussion on katana ? Does anyone here own a seal pup knife ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.