EDMW Knife Collectors

alantcy

Reaction score
anyone with benchmade (griptillian) for sale?
Got one D2 ver. (normal model come in 154CM), but its a used knife.
Sharpened before too ;)

dsc0318ad.jpg

Note scratch near tip.
dsc0328hd.jpg

Not centered :(, but lockup is perfect.
dsc0317lf.jpg

Lonerider

Reaction score
Moi sak fieldmaster beri old & wanna up lorry liaos

Mi go trek n camp in m'sia

the local guides there mostly using parangs & mora, all sibeh swee & cheap but dun think can pass woodlands kustoms

so looking for a local distro:(

buttie, u gotch lobang?:o

If you're going on a guided trip you won't really need more than a SAK since the guide is bringing their own blades and cutting tasks will be minimal since you'd most likely not be shelter making. I've totally stopped making campfires as all my cooking is done on my primus. I'm working my way to minimizing the weight of my backpack as I've a 7 day trek at the end of the year. I'm now at 20kg which is about 1/3 of my bodyweight; my present limit. I'm getting older so I'm trying to save my knees.

When you lug 20kg worth of gear they know you need the knife for real. Back in the 90s I used to camp a lot in M'sia and packing a golok (smaller parang) was very acceptable for such trips especially if we were travelling by train. A small fixed blade is ideal but IMO the mora is a one trick pony... Good for carving but that's about it. If you can get a SAK Farmer I'd highly recommend it.

slayergut

Reaction score
how's the fit n finish on those Landi's?

Knife itself is pretty good. The logo printing is bad tho.. Haha and the psk didnt come sharp. i had to reprofile it myself. Overall they're worth it :), the handles are naise.

Anyway guys Knifeworks got 5% storewide discount till sunday night! anyone want share order?!?!?!?!

intermilansg

Banned
Reaction score
Knife itself is pretty good. The logo printing is bad tho.. Haha and the psk didnt come sharp. i had to reprofile it myself. Overall they're worth it :), the handles are naise.

Anyway guys Knifeworks got 5% storewide discount till sunday night! anyone want share order?!?!?!?!

Just ordered......:(

mmmmaded

Reaction score
Friction Folder by Deviant Blades

3 inch satin finished non locking chinese-shaped blade in RWL-34 steel; handles of orange G10.

Closed.jpg

Half_open.jpg

Open.jpg

Detail-Pivot.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.