EDMW Knife Collectors

laurenspang

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh noes, i gt a letter last fri asking mi go collect moi knives fr singpot ICA.
but i this whole week bo eng to go, will auto kena confiscated anot?

mmmmaded

Reaction score
This one just showed up....

Benchmade-558-Doug-Ritter-MK1-Mini-Griptillian.jpg

fireal

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
went back reservist , drop by emart and they were selling the new saf folding knife from victorinox, bought it with credit for $34

20110625223322.jpg

review:~

black plastic handles with victorinox logo , quite smooth nt much grip , key ring

first major issue i have is that the knife is a lefty , and if you are right handed, you will find it difficult since one of the tools is in the way of the deployment hole.

the main blade is a blunt tip ,combination edge , held by a liner lock . polished ss. deployment is a pain in the ass because the pivot is quite stiff and non adjustable. closing even worse, needs 2 hands.

now on to the other tools , :
1. shark toothed saw , the teeths are sharp but not very well formed , especially when seen from a loupe , non locking

2. can opener

3. bottle opener / flat head screwdriver

4. cross head screwdriver

5. reamer

6. toothpick

7. tweezer

all in all , only 34$ credit , oso not real money , does quite a number of things , so im quite happy with the purchase , worth it!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.