EDMW Knife Collectors

sojourn88

Reaction score
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/general-merchandise-bazaar-261/mwts-benchmade-adamas-folding-knife-3956302.html

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/g...s-benchmade-adamas-folding-knife-3956302.html

me selling my Super Heavy Duty Adamas here, check out the link on top:
benchmade_275BKSN_adamas05.JPG

benchmade_275BKSN_adamas03.JPG

benchmade_275_adamas_molle.JPG

welcome viewing

JoePilot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Look what the DHL guy delivered today...

2EAtCFB.jpg

SONG DAHS!
Gonna sharpen 2 SAKs and a chopper over the weekend! :D

Prof. Utonium

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys where can I read up on knives possession in SG?

e.g. the laws, limitations etc.

Also, is Sinclair Card Knife legal in SG? IIRC, I saw someone posted about it in EDMW last year.

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
go to spf.gov.sg for a start. read on licensing requirements - dealers (so you know what is actually being regulated on the dealers' end). read on arms and explosives act. look at scheduled items (ie. prohibited). statutes only state so much. As for internal directives, guidelines, practice notes....you probably need to speak to the SPF and ICA officers.

rambo9323

Reaction score
Spyderco paramilitary 2

Hi guys

I am selling my Spyderco paramilitary 2 Digicam Black Blade G-10 S30v.Not used at all.In perfect condition.Price negotiable

PM me if you are interested

tks

Sigmazxcs

Reaction score
Good day everyone,

I'm looking for a good quality folding knife. Please PM me if you have any for sale.

Must be unused. Price should be reasonable and lower when comparing with available sources, eg from Knifecenter etc.

Thanks.

That's quite a feat, considering the hassle in bringing in knives from overseas. :o I wish you luck on your quest.

sojourn88

Reaction score

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
Good day everyone,

I'm looking for a good quality folding knife. Please PM me if you have any for sale.

Must be unused. Price should be reasonable and lower when comparing with available sources, eg from Knifecenter etc.

Thanks.

I received your PM but you disabled yours.

Last edited:

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
would just like to ask all collectors here, where can i get a sog flash 1 in sg?

have you considered other brands? IMO, there are better knives out there in the same pricepoint, like Kershaw, Benchmade, Spyderco (provided you like the design of course). SOG designs are a little 'stuck' in the early 90s.

(I have owned the X-ray with ATS34 steel and Seal Pup in my previous life =:p=:p - I bought into the marketing too, lol)

Last edited:

alantcy

Reaction score
i agree with vespa. sogs are ok for beater knives if u are just started getting into the hobby. they dont use a whole lot of "exotic" steels (not to say the steels they use are not good steels though).
The designs are also quite bland imo.

dudepunk

Reaction score
have you considered other brands? IMO, there are better knives out there in the same pricepoint, like Kershaw, Benchmade, Spyderco (provided you like the design of course). SOG designs are a little 'stuck' in the early 90s.

(I have owned the X-ray with ATS34 steel and Seal Pup in my previous life =:p=:p - I bought into the marketing too, lol)

thanks for the reply, yea just looking to see, cos it is quite ex a blade for me but i love the design and size of it very much! This is after watch nutnfancy's youtube review of it few years back. been wanting to own it!

alantcy

Reaction score
Got an unused Maxpedition Dodecapod for storing knives *tags still intact*.
Anybody interested? :)

43rr6.jpg

2vnrx5d.jpg

28k829y.jpg

aypvuv.jpg

2jevlev.jpg

vz8q3o.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.