End of Huawei outside China?

Omnia1

Master Member
Reaction score
What's a Google-free life like on Huawei phones?
st-20210420-knmah20aa-6475573.jpg

st-20210420-knmah20aa-6475573
Image st-20210420-knmah20aa-6475573 hosted in ImgBB
favicon.png

ibb.co
af_huawei_2004.jpg

What's a Google-free life like on Huawei phones?
Huawei has said that it has grown the number of apps that work with its devices.. Read more at straitstimes.com.
apple-touch-icon-60x60.png

www.straitstimes.com
If you cannot use apps like YouTube and OCBC banking on a Huawei phone (even when sideloaded), you really have to wonder what's the point of buying a Huawei phone in Singapore.

Which is a pity, since Huawei can make pretty good phones, hardware wise.

Sent from EDMWER app

michael2000

Reaction score
Think whatever you want and say whatever you want, Huawei still makes first class camera and produces best photography. If you main focus is to take good pictures than no hesitation to buy a Huawei.

OutBreak

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you cannot use apps like YouTube and OCBC banking on a Huawei phone (even when sideloaded), you really have to wonder what's the point of buying a Huawei phone in Singapore.

Which is a pity, since Huawei can make pretty good phones, hardware wise.

Sent from EDMWER app

There are YouTube alternatives like Newpipe or Vanced. I don't think its a problem.

If OCBC is still using GMS in AppGallery. It's the bank issue. HMS is provided by Huawei as an alternative. If OCBC refused to use HMS, they are plain lazy. Lucky I don't use OCBC. You can open ICBC or UOB bank account and transfer all your money over to the bank which produced a better app than OCBC. Problem solved.

stylechap

Master Member
Reaction score
There are YouTube alternatives like Newpipe or Vanced. I don't think its a problem.

If OCBC is still using GMS in AppGallery. It's the bank issue. HMS is provided by Huawei as an alternative. If OCBC refused to use HMS, they are plain lazy. Lucky I don't use OCBC. You can open ICBC or UOB bank account and transfer all your money over to the bank which produced a better app than OCBC. Problem solved.
Oh you're still around
Have ALL your friends & colleagues switched to telegram from whatsapp?

Did you unfriend & banned those colleagues who refused to cooperate with your change?

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think whatever you want and say whatever you want, Huawei still makes first class camera and produces best photography. If you main focus is to take good pictures than no hesitation to buy a Huawei.
cannot agreed more

i din bother to install gms on p40pro+
no big issue to me
some app i just use browser....wat so difficult lolxxxxxxxxxx

worst case i use my spare p30pro.....if realli needed

n realise less adv or wat sponsor link popping up for monthssssssssssssss

can't wait for harmony OS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's me.................

if ppl think huawei suckssss than go apple or sammy loh
is their money anyway

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.