Experts, how to be calm and have inner peace to prepare for job interview ?

retard

Master Member
Reaction score
if you are nervous means the job not suited for you and most likely wont get it.

SimilanJ

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm nervous.

Got any tips ?
create a split personality. whenever a question posted to you, instead of answering, think how you would like to see yourself answer this question...

take your time...

after all, those interviewer are there to waste their time if you don't take your time answer nicely and rejected you.

edwarde2

Banned
Reaction score
Treat it as a 2-way interview. You are also interviewing the company. A lot interviewers also quite incompetent.

yellowkit

Reaction score
I'm nervous.

Got any tips ?
tips is go for more interviews and dont have the most important interview be the first one.
Going for more helps u lose the nerves
Also u will realise (might be different in your case) that they ask similar questions/ knowledge tests so u can be better prepared
previously when i was job searching i think i went for 8 interviews in one week, for the last few interviews i was just chatting and chilling with the interviewers like old friends.

Standing Birdy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Remember to take the three refuges, abide by the precepts, behave in a dignified and appropriate manner.*
Chant sutra 5000x to control your mind. Read Five Precepts, Four Noble Truths and Noble Eightfold Path.

Wear your thai amulets and meditate for 30mins. After that chant Phra Ngan katha 9x and face the wall to do self-reflection for 49mins, then chant Khun Paen and Kuman thong katha 9x . Lastly spin your prayer wheel at 108 rpm(not more, not less)

yobyella

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tips is go for more interviews and dont have the most important interview be the first one.
Also u will realise (might be different in your case) that they ask similar questions/ knowledge tests so u can be better prepared
previously when i was job searching i think i went for 8 interviews in one week, for the last few interviews i was just chatting and chilling with the interviewers like old friends.

True. Practice make perfect. He will get use to it.

sugaricing83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The interviewers play a part too. I recently went for one and the interviewers were really nice. It seems like they are sincere in knowing the candidate vs some who are just trashing the candidate like they know it all.

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
once you go thru a few interview, nth to be scared. mostly talk about job experience. no ******** like strength or weaknesses

huihong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
94f7-1bcf-448c-a82a-3f7917c62961

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.