EZLink or NETS Flashpay with credit cards

james9195

Reaction score
Now can ATU Flashpay using Credit Card!

Not sure if is posted before. But just realised....now can auto topup Nets flashpay with credit card. Fees are waived till end-2014.

Go to nets website and see..sorry, i can't paste link due to insufficient post count.

james9195

Reaction score
Not sure if is posted before. But just realised....now can auto topup Nets flashpay with credit card. Fees are waived till end-2014.

Go to nets website and see..sorry, i can't paste link due to insufficient post count.

But only locally issued MasterCard / Visa Credit and Debit Cards from the following banks are accepted:
a. DBS/POSB
b. OCBC
c. UOB
d. Maybank

Good start but hope the list of banks grows....

spikeling

Reaction score
May I know what is the max amt i can top up using credit card?

After top up, can i ask for refund from ez-link or nets?

sgbanking

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing.
Just a quick question and not sure whether anyone has experience in it:
If I applied ATU for a normal NETSFPLASHPAY card that is tied to FRANK card, will the ATU transaction be counted the same as FRANK ATU thus being entitled to 6% rebate?

It seems that only local bank issued cards are accepted at this moment; not sure if they would accept prepaid card like FEVO which is issued by EZLINK.

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there any minimum amount in order to refund? I have a balance of $1 on my posb go debit card. Tried at posb and ocbc ATM but both unable to process refund.

Also once refund than card will still be able to top up in the future?

vgoh77

Reaction score
Is there any minimum amount in order to refund? I have a balance of $1 on my posb go debit card. Tried at posb and ocbc ATM but both unable to process refund.

Also once refund than card will still be able to top up in the future?

Nope. A card that had been refunded is no longer usable and a replacement is not possible too as told by the Ez-Link CSO.

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope. A card that had been refunded is no longer usable and a replacement is not possible too as told by the Ez-Link CSO.

so basically in order for refund to be process i nid to terminate my debit card 1st and proceed to ATM for refund?

vgoh77

Reaction score
so basically in order for refund to be process i nid to terminate my debit card 1st and proceed to ATM for refund?

I'm referring to the ez-link purse on ur debit card, not sure whether is there a need to terminate ur debit card. U may wanna check with ur bank on whether can it still be use as a normal debit card.

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is auto topup for the Frank card for 6% rebate. For reasons unknown, the auto topup doesn't seem to work for retail outlets. I've tried with NTUC and even taxis. Only auto topups from bus readers and the MRT gantries.

Weird!

That's the main resistance for frequent taxi riders like me...

HSBC will withdraw its 7% in Q3.
What's the best alternative for EZ auto reload now?

TravellingMcDs

Reaction score
I just signed up for the Frank Credit card to get the 6% back. I'll definitely be using Flashpay at FairPrice!

sandwicher

Reaction score
I just signed up for the Frank Credit card to get the 6% back. I'll definitely be using Flashpay at FairPrice!

Note that the auto reload will NOT work at Fairprice (or any retail stores).

And they have a 3-4 day cool down period between each auto top ups.

beri stupid idiot

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Note that the auto reload will NOT work at Fairprice (or any retail stores).

And they have a 3-4 day cool down period between each auto top ups.

yup thats right plus minus the atu for bus or mrt cost from the fifty, you left ard 48 for your ntuc shopping should be enuff else need manual topup

XasakuraX

Master Member
Reaction score
so if i wanna get the 6% rebate for the nets flashpay, i have to use my frank card instead of ezlink when taking mrt/bus?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.