EZLink or NETS Flashpay with credit cards

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw I presume any SimplyGo extra promotions / points / credit card benefits during the initial sign-up period should have expired by now right? Anyone knows any banks' VISA / MC still offering any enhanced benefits (as compared to say normal CC spending of the same value as the bus/mrt fare)?
revolut visa offer 20% rebate. dbs live fresh offering 5%+5%

juelim

Reaction score
I have quite a number of EZ-Link Cards with quite large value locked inside - value which could be put to better use (eg: as money for bank interest gains or investment gains) without surrendering. How I wish I could use EZ-LInk directly at SAM and AXS for large bill payments. Any suggestions to "unlock" these values in EZ-Link Cards without surrendering the cards (before their expiry dates)?

Can't one just go to the ATM and refund the values in the cards into the bank account? I recall I could do so for those expired NFP card, not so sure about the EZ-Link ones.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can't one just go to the ATM and refund the values in the cards into the bank account? I recall I could do so for those expired NFP card, not so sure about the EZ-Link ones.
ezlink cannot refund at ATM, can refund at transitlink ticket office

Last edited:

chiokcc

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The last time I tried to refund a nearly expired EZ link card was more than one year ago.

For on the spot, instant, refund, your card should hold less than $80.

bert7888

Reaction score
revolut visa offer 20% rebate. dbs live fresh offering 5%+5%
Hi, do you know how the billing will be reflecting in the monthly bill? it will be one lump sum or breakdown based on per transaction.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, do you know how the billing will be reflecting in the monthly bill? it will be one lump sum or breakdown based on per transaction.
For Visa, trips in the day accumulated and reflected as 1 transaction.

chiokcc

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Take public transport for 5 days using UOB one card, can consider as minimum 5 transcations .....

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Revolut's offer for 20% rebate on Bus/MRT till when? Any link?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.