EZLink or NETS Flashpay with credit cards

lance88

Reaction score
did anyone have 2 or more credits cards with ezlink function that cause multiple cards error while tapping using wallet. is there a way to disable the rest of the cards to be able to tap using wallet?

so far the workaround i found were to either seperate them different sides of the wallet or put in mobile cover/lanyard

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
did anyone have 2 or more credits cards with ezlink function that cause multiple cards error while tapping using wallet. is there a way to disable the rest of the cards to be able to tap using wallet?

so far the workaround i found were to either seperate them different sides of the wallet or put in mobile cover/lanyard

No way. Can do the workaround or take the card out to tap

vegavega25

Reaction score
How does one top up the NETS FP card manually? So far I've only had it done through ATU. And is there a preferred credit card to use for manual top-ups besides BOC Family for ATU?

ThreeSteps

Reaction score
How does one top up the NETS FP card manually? So far I've only had it done through ATU. And is there a preferred credit card to use for manual top-ups besides BOC Family for ATU?
Refer to the website : https://www.nets.com.sg/personal/retail-payments/nets-flashpay/
below are the extracted info:

Top up at the following:
NETS Self Service Stations
NETS Top Up Machines
NETS FlashPay Reader App*
Add Value Machine Plus (AVM+)
General Ticketing Machines (GTMs)
Local bank ATMs (DBS/POSB, OCBC and UOB)
NETS Customer Service Centre
7-Eleven stores (except at Shell stations)*
Buzz Pods
Cheers*
FairPrice Xpress*
TransitLink Ticket Office*
*A service fee may be chargeable

I have used GTM at MRT stations and NETS FlashPay mobile App - both accept credit cards.

Regarding which is the best credit cards with cashback - you need to study the T&Cs of the respective credit cards. There are opinions found at various threads.

Danger21

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to double cfm. There will be no fee for topping up at gtm using cc right?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4X using GAGT

zumaba

Reaction score
Due to BOC stopped rebate on NETS Flashpay card. I would like to de-register ATU of my NETS Flashpay card linked to BOC Family Visa card.

Besides going down to NETS customer service center, any other options? thanks

Last edited:

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Due to BOC stopped rebate on NETS Flashpay card. I would like to de-register ATU of my NETS Flashpay card linked to BOC Family Visa card.

You may de-register the Auto Top-Up at selected NETS Self Service Stations/Top Up Machines or NETS Customer Service Centre.

For NETS Self Service Stations or Top Up Machines with de-registration function available, please select “Auto Top Up” on the terminal menu, followed by “De-registration”.

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Look out for those shopping malls carpark top up machine. I dereg mine in bedok mall using that machine

vegavega25

Reaction score
Given that BOC has terminated the 5% cashback for NETS FP ATU, is it correct to conclude that the only 'benefit' in using a credit card to topup NETS FP is to meet a monthly spending requirement? And potentially push the payment down the road to maximize 'credit spending' but that there are no other advantages?

And that manual NETS FP topups using the NETS app counts towards a monthly spending requirement only for CIMB, but no other card at this time?

Oldycat

Reaction score
Given that BOC has terminated the 5% cashback for NETS FP ATU, is it correct to conclude that the only 'benefit' in using a credit card to topup NETS FP is to meet a monthly spending requirement? And potentially push the payment down the road to maximize 'credit spending' but that there are no other advantages?

And that manual NETS FP topups using the NETS app counts towards a monthly spending requirement only for CIMB, but no other card at this time?

I think Maybank platinum visa also allows but I cannot be sure.

lance88

Reaction score
My mum dropped her ezlink flashpay card. What happens if someone uses her card?

if its not auto-top, bo pian just get another card. If its auto, report loss immediately on ezlink website and so they can block the card. You can also work out the rest by calling or email them.

ottaro

Reaction score
what would be the credit card description for nets flashpay top up at GTM machine outside MRT station?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.