EZLink or NETS Flashpay with credit cards

doraeapril

Reaction score
No need to use $300, i top up my card and my gf card which make up $200 or so then spend another $100 on my ANZ card ok already. $10 cashback + miles. Compared to $0 benefits using cash or nets top up, no horse run. Everybody who take public transport benefits from it, its not for those car drivers.

Hi, have you done that already? using your hsbc card to pay for ANZ to make up $300 min purchase, besides ezlink reload?

zumaba

Reaction score
I used online Ezlink Top & Tap to top 6x$100, but can't update the 6th $100 into Ezlink stored value at AXS as it says the Ezlink max stored value is $500 only. What to do?

Called Ezlink hotline but can't answer and only told me they are going to check.

Last edited:

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just got this card....may update my status on the redemption of the 5% cash rebate.

NETS : Get 5% Rebate with the McDonald
nets_a4poster_r5_fap.jpg

I think it is quite easy to hit the 200bucks retail spending to get 10 bucks in cash rebate.

From the Terms and Conditions
Promotion is only applicable to the McDonald’s FlashPay Card purchased from 19 March 2013 till 31 December 2013 or while stocks last.

5% rebate is only applicable to a minimum monthly spend of $30 using the McDonald’s FlashPay Card excluding payments via Kiosks, ERP and transportation fares and charges, capped at a maximum rebate value of $10 per card per month.

For McDonald’s FlashPay Cards that were purchased and used for transactions in the months of March 2013 till July 2013 with a minimum spend of $30 per month, the accumulated rebates will be available for redemption from 15 August 2013. For subsequent rebates earned in a calendar month from 1 August 2013 onwards, the rebate value will be available for redemption from the mid of the following month from 15 September 2013.

To redeem the 5% rebate, the customer is required to proceed to any "Add Value Machine (AVM)" located at selected MRT stations, bus interchanges and major bus stops.

dao

Reaction score
Can we top up Flashpay via credit card, like Ezlink Top & Tap?

piaoxue

Banned
Reaction score
They got credit/debit auto topup services:

uat.8rewardsroad.com.sg/netsflashpay/credit_debit_topup.php

But don't know whether got rebate on this?

BlueAngel

Reaction score
They got credit/debit auto topup services:

uat.8rewardsroad.com.sg/netsflashpay/credit_debit_topup.php

But don't know whether got rebate on this?

Anyone managed to signup for auto topup? I can't do it. I don't see the option on the mynets.com.sg website when I login

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I tried top and tap last night. Went to the website and selected $100. This morning went to AXS but don't see any top up amount. By immediately, anybody knows what's the time frame from topping up online to axs? Thought their FAQs mentioned will hold the amount for 3 months.

frustrateddude

Reaction score
I tried top and tap last night. Went to the website and selected $100. This morning went to AXS but don't see any top up amount. By immediately, anybody knows what's the time frame from topping up online to axs? Thought their FAQs mentioned will hold the amount for 3 months.

U need to select "update" logo when at AXS - not "top up".
If in doubt, u can go ezlink top n tap n key in your CAN no. - it will tell u that your ezlink card has $100 if u did not update at AXS.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
U need to select "update" logo when at AXS - not "top up".
If in doubt, u can go ezlink top n tap n key in your CAN no. - it will tell u that your ezlink card has $100 if u did not update at AXS.

the update button could not be selected for some reason. Don't see the amount which I authorized last night also.

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Immediately can update, 3 months holding period mean they will hold this amount for you pending you to update....

lifeishard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

******! i juz did a top n tap for $20 to test water using uob pp visa. went to axs,saw the existing value and to be updated value of $20. however when i put my card to the reader,it loads but end of it says update failed!!

tried again but now shows no amount to be updated and existing value remained the same!! my $20 disappear!!

called up ezlink and cso will get back to me in 3-5working days,req me to send her my cc statement too. Charging me $0.35 for all this 'convenience'?!

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
******! i juz did a top n tap for $20 to test water using uob pp visa. went to axs,saw the existing value and to be updated value of $20. however when i put my card to the reader,it loads but end of it says update failed!!

tried again but now shows no amount to be updated and existing value remained the same!! my $20 disappear!!

called up ezlink and cso will get back to me in 3-5working days,req me to send her my cc statement too. Charging me $0.35 for all this 'convenience'?!

For me, I think it's a really buggy system which they also don't bother to improve. I went for ezreload at $50 instead. Cheaper than top and tap $0.90 convenience fee for $100.

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

1st time i heard of such thing, i have used it many times before in the past.

frustrateddude

Reaction score

U should try update on another machne(AXS or OCBC ATM)!
U shoud also try topping again thru ezlink top n tap to see whether the $20 is still "locked" to this card!

lifeishard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U should try update on another machne(AXS or OCBC ATM)!
U shoud also try topping again thru ezlink top n tap to see whether the $20 is still "locked" to this card!

i went over to a ocbc atm but it too immediately states that it cannot proceed with my request. And no way am i going to Top online another transaction again to check until i know what happened.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.