EZLink or NETS Flashpay with credit cards

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HSBC only for a few sites, right?

This thread is about EZlink or Nets.
If EZlink, go for HSBC ezlink reload. Best in town. But make sure u can hit $300 ezlink per month. Not difficult as u can nominate 3 ezlink users, if you frequent cab, or if you are near giant/cold storage. :)

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I want to activate Ezlink function on my POSB Everyday card, and have Ez-reload to this credit card, I should call POSB or Ezlink?

dreamer75

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This thread is about EZlink or Nets.
If EZlink, go for HSBC ezlink reload. Best in town. But make sure u can hit $300 ezlink per month. Not difficult as u can nominate 3 ezlink users, if you frequent cab, or if you are near giant/cold storage. :)

In order to get 7%, one must hit min $300 spending on the HSBC Revolution cc per quarter right?

If yes, how does it calculate?

Let's assume...
June $300
July $300
Aug $300

So my rebate will be 7% x $900 = $63?
Thanks. :)

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In order to get 7%, one must hit min $300 spending on the HSBC Revolution cc per quarter right?

If yes, how does it calculate?

Let's assume...
June $300
July $300
Aug $300

So my rebate will be 7% x $900 = $63?
Thanks. :)

Yes, that's right. Assuming you spend $300 all on ezlink else your non-ezlink reload will not be entitled for 7%.

wts2013

Banned
Reaction score
so troublesome, rethink Frank Credit Card Nets Flashpay purse, now u get 6% rebate for auto topup if you can charge $500 to the credit card per mth, then u can use the nets flashpay for mrt/bus rides, erp, and shopping/groceries as well.

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so troublesome, rethink Frank Credit Card Nets Flashpay purse, now u get 6% rebate for auto topup if you can charge $500 to the credit card per mth, then u can use the nets flashpay for mrt/bus rides, erp, and shopping/groceries as well.

Wow, new benefits for OCBC frank. 6% on nets flashpay, mean i can go ntuc shopping and get 6% rebate, maybank F&F not so useful anymore.

genie47

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow, new benefits for OCBC frank. 6% on nets flashpay, mean i can go ntuc shopping and get 6% rebate, maybank F&F not so useful anymore.

It is auto topup for the Frank card for 6% rebate. For reasons unknown, the auto topup doesn't seem to work for retail outlets. I've tried with NTUC and even taxis. Only auto topups from bus readers and the MRT gantries.

Weird!

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

the rebate is for those selected merchant only or all expenses under the card?

wts2013

Banned
Reaction score
It is auto topup for the Frank card for 6% rebate. For reasons unknown, the auto topup doesn't seem to work for retail outlets. I've tried with NTUC and even taxis. Only auto topups from bus readers and the MRT gantries.

Weird!

It is clearly stated in the T&C, auto topup only at mrt/bus. You can spend at all outlets where there is nets flashpay terminals, makes this card the best to me, haha!

dreamer75

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, that's right. Assuming you spend $300 all on ezlink else your non-ezlink reload will not be entitled for 7%.

thanks for the reply.

One con i can think of is the auto-top of $50 each time. You can't use the ezlink (assuming remaining bal is $10) on long taxi rides (assume >$20).

The auto-top can only be triggered by bus readers and mrt gantries.

Correct me if i'm wrong. :o

dreamer75

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

any idea what's the max amt that we can auto-topup on the nets flashpay?

wts2013

Banned
Reaction score
any idea what's the max amt that we can auto-topup on the nets flashpay?

$50 per auto topup.

"The ATU will be triggered when you tap your card for MRT, public buses, ERP and EPS Cepas2 car parks and will be charged to your Frank Credit Card. This transaction will be able to enjoy 6% rebates."

genie47

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is clearly stated in the T&C, auto topup only at mrt/bus. You can spend at all outlets where there is nets flashpay terminals, makes this card the best to me, haha!

In view of the prepaid credit cards thread. This card is best paired with them. In areas you cannot use NETS Flashpay, just top up the prepaid online to get 6% from Frank and then use the prepaid card to pay.

The Amex Imagine now has 5% rebate til 2014. Rebate and rebate again!

To think about FEVO and M1 Prepaid Mastercard, take CDG taxi, charge with Paypass, 10% rebate, collect 3 receipts paid with Paypass, free latte. PROFIT 3X.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.