Fallout 76

perperdino

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
真夜中のパパ;117652799 said:
Some LVL 50 dude today dropped a nuclear bomb today at our map.

Heng not in the zone but somewhat near.

xPXPGGK.jpg

All players will be informed of the nuclear bomb dropping.

Nuclear will trigger a 2 mins countdown.

Map will mark with red circle

If you are nearby, the first min you will see a missile launched in the air.

I missed the initial denotation.

the nuclear cloud will fill your whole screen if you are nearby. it will be dark orange.

HaA8vfG.jpg

Not very effective actually, when i visited the area, still got lots of lvl 60 super mutants. It's the game problem. after you drop, then you visit, then the enemy THEN begins to spam... so it's pointless to clear ahead.
i got powerleveled when one dropped a nuke at the airport... i jus had to tag the monster..he kill i get 300 exp per kill.. instant lv 15 on day 1

Reaction score
Yes, this game is bad.

1. SGD79.00

2. Not worth your time, money, effort.

3. If you like exploring, that's ok, but soon later you need resource

4. It's always quest, quest, quest. The quest is always the same.
- Go there
- perform action (loot, holo tape, kill a creature)
- go back claim reward
- repeat

5. Vendor only has 200 caps if no one else approached yet.
one stimplex can cost 96 caps, but you sell most of the things is just one cap.

6. graphics is just ok ok, sometimes you will see flickering.

7. no push-to-talk, means you and someone near, you can hear each other.
I have the fan beside me, so other players are complaining.

8. Perks card are random, if you never get a gunsmith perk card, too bad bro.

9. PVP are pointless. you kill someone, you grab the useless loot which you can find everywhere, then they spawn nearby. you waste ammo, the person also waste ammo. There's no rewards...

10. There is no point building camp, after you exit and re-enter the map, the whole things go back to your inventory.

11. Spending caps claiming workshop is pointless, after you exit and re-enter, it's not yours anymore, it's pointless. even you want to building crafting stations for everyone, also pointless....

Last edited:
Reaction score
Maintenance now.... no estimated time...

Qd6ReV7.jpg

November 19 Patch
The next update will focus primarily on game performance and stability on all platforms but will also come with a list of fixes to quests, UI, C.A.M.P.s, and more. Patch notes will be available early next week. This update will be large compared to what we expect for patches going forward. Regular updates will always vary in size, but future updates should be much smaller in comparison.

Stash Limit Increase – We hear you loud and clear. We will be increasing the stash limit in the coming weeks. The current limit is there for technical reasons, to cap the number of items the game is tracking in the world, including every container and stash. We believe we have some ideas in both the short- and long-term that will address the size without risking stability, but this is one we need to take our time on to make sure it is done right.

Push to Talk for PC – After listening to all of your concerns, we have made progress on getting this into the game and it will also be included in an update in the next few weeks.
Ultrawide Support for PC – 21:9 support will be coming soon. We have seen it in testing and it looks awesome.

FOV Slider for PC
– We know this is popular request for our PC players— look for an FOV slider soon.

file size around 15GB.... 45GB

Last edited:

perperdino

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
真夜中のパパ;117683356 said:
Maintenance now.... no estimated time...

Qd6ReV7.jpg

November 19 Patch
The next update will focus primarily on game performance and stability on all platforms but will also come with a list of fixes to quests, UI, C.A.M.P.s, and more. Patch notes will be available early next week. This update will be large compared to what we expect for patches going forward. Regular updates will always vary in size, but future updates should be much smaller in comparison.

Stash Limit Increase – We hear you loud and clear. We will be increasing the stash limit in the coming weeks. The current limit is there for technical reasons, to cap the number of items the game is tracking in the world, including every container and stash. We believe we have some ideas in both the short- and long-term that will address the size without risking stability, but this is one we need to take our time on to make sure it is done right.

Push to Talk for PC – After listening to all of your concerns, we have made progress on getting this into the game and it will also be included in an update in the next few weeks.
Ultrawide Support for PC – 21:9 support will be coming soon. We have seen it in testing and it looks awesome.

FOV Slider for PC
– We know this is popular request for our PC players— look for an FOV slider soon.

file size around 15GB....
they nerfed server hopping to farm items too..ninja nerf

Reaction score
The pathetic of all quests.

[SPOILER WARNING - don't read further if you don't want to be spoiled]

This quest is "Key to the Past", it's part of the Rose's quest.

and it's pretty similar with rest of the quest IN THE WHOLE GAME.
You will do until there's no point doing it.

1 Head to Blackwater Mine and access the terminal inside it go here, do this
2 Go further down the mine to find the Blackwater Bandits Key Fragment go here, do this
3 Kill Freddie Lang and take the Fragment from his corpse go here, do this
4 Leave the mine go here
5 Look for for the note in the Trappers' Camp go here, do this
6 Find the Trappers Key Fragment in Huntersville go here, do this
7 Take the fragment from Walter Griswold's corpse go here, do this
8 Listen to Margie's Holotape located in Sunnytop Ski Lanes go here, do this
9 Access Vincent's Terminal go here, do this
10 Go to the Palace of the Winding Path to find the Admin Password go here, do this
11 Duplicate the Diehard's Key Fragment at the Holotape Duplication go here, do this

Terminal
12 Take the note laying near the fireplace at Bolton Greens go here
13 Head to the Wendigo Cave go here
14 Go inside the cave to look for and kill the Progenitor Wendigo go here, do this
15 Search for the Gourmands' Key Fragments go here, do this
16 Kill David to get the Cutthroat's Key Fragment go here, do this
17 Return to Rose go here
18 Head to the Charleston Capitol DMV go here, do this
19 Access the Crime Log Terminal go here, do this
20 Find Rosalynn's Master Key Holotape go here, do this
21 Go to the Raider Cache near the Top of the World go here, do this
22 Take the keycard under the floor mat to open the door go here, do this
23 Use the keycard to go through the laser gate go here, do this

all the quests are the same

go here, do this (holotape, note, robot, creature)

#raged

Rogue

Reaction score
Lol that is kind of impossible for such a new game

Actually the game was listed as 35 on amazon for black friday/cybermonday. Heh.

Then now it's set to 39.99. Not impossible, probably hit it under 1 year if you hunt around...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.