[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
you managed to down so much in one seating? :eek:

unwell, stomach bloatedness, et. cetera.

erm, if you are currently in the ketogenic state, try to take some simple carbs, you'll feel it. the easier is dim sum. :s13:

Yeah I usually steam 1 whole head of broccoli + a steak or scramble eggs for a meal.

Now that you mentioned the ketogenic state, I am starting to doubt if i am in that state. But I don't get hungry that easily now, if that is an indication of being in ketosis now lol.

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah I usually steam 1 whole head of broccoli + a steak or scramble eggs for a meal.

Now that you mentioned the ketogenic state, I am starting to doubt if i am in that state. But I don't get hungry that easily now, if that is an indication of being in ketosis now lol.

increase your fat intake?

no idea, unless you go buy the blood test gadget that dietdoctor recommended.

i've no idea if i'm in the state either. :s13:

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh lol one sign of ketosis is acetone breath....no matter how much water you drink, your mouth feels a tad oily/slimy and your breath is very special LOL

Impossible to miss huan =:p

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
Regarding carbs intake calculation, do you guys take into account the value of total carbs or Net Carbs(total carbs - dietary fibre)?

I'm asking because I read from different sources and some say to take total carb(think this is from MDA, where he mentioned that carbs are still carbs regardless of the form it takes), some say to take Net carbs.

personally I find it difficult to calculate carbs.. if it's green veg i just eat heck care how much carbs, eat with fats and meat plus a glass of coffee till i full.

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
Oh lol one sign of ketosis is acetone breath....no matter how much water you drink, your mouth feels a tad oily/slimy and your breath is very special LOL

i think because of my sinus... i cannot really differentiate my breath lol. :(

EatSnakeWarrior

Honorary Member
Reaction score

I keep telling myself its coffee breath LOL

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

how does acetone smell like? :crazy:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.