[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I use the black rice vinegar instead of the common one. and 1 bowl of water. I add mushrooms too so got the sweet taste

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
vinegar brand and amount of water to vinegar? Or no water at all:s11:

the brand with a bull dog logo.

water depends on you, normally i will down 3/4 of the big bottle and add water till it covers the all the meat inside.

Jay Bee

Banned
Reaction score
what do you guys think of chia seeds/nut ??? the shop selling claims its high in omega 3 :s11:

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
TsTMw5n.jpg

fb9UGN2.jpg

sydSWjS.jpg

l0sokTL.jpg

MDperrl.jpg

Freshy

Master Member
Reaction score
had mutton/brain soup yesterday @ bukit merah view...

u guys who love mutton shd go try :D

damn nice..:lick:

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
what do you guys think of chia seeds/nut ??? the shop selling claims its high in omega 3 :s11:

The 2 main components of omega 3 that is beneficial for the body are DHA and EPA. Plant based omega 3 is made up of mostly ALA, but the human body is inefficient in utilising it(only a fraction of it is converted into DHA and EPA). Fish and fish oil, on the other hand, contains much more DHA and EPA for the same amount of serving. Buy pharmaceutical grade fish oil for consumption.

Also, flaxseed and chia seeds(iirc) contains omega 6 which we are supposed to reduce our intake of.

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
This doctor on chn 8 is saying that actually majority of people doesn't have to take carbs and sugar for energy!!

what it's name??

"it's" because it must be an alien! no doctors in Singapore will say that!

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The 2 main components of omega 3 that is beneficial for the body are DHA and EPA. Plant based omega 3 is made up of mostly ALA, but the human body is inefficient in utilising it(only a fraction of it is converted into DHA and EPA). Fish and fish oil, on the other hand, contains much more DHA and EPA for the same amount of serving. Buy pharmaceutical grade fish oil for consumption.

Also, flaxseed and chia seeds(iirc) contains omega 6 which we are supposed to reduce our intake of.

I do take chia seeds when I am bothered enough :s13:

I like them for their ability to swell and become a jelly-like glob - helps to promote satiety

A Quick Guide to Edible Seeds | Mark's Daily Apple

darkortal

Master Member
Reaction score
Recommendations for cheese and bacon that can be bought easily from NTUC or Cold Storage.

For bacon normally I whack the Oscar Mayer lower sodium bacon.

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Recommendations for cheese and bacon that can be bought easily from NTUC or Cold Storage.

For bacon normally I whack the Oscar Mayer lower sodium bacon.

On LCHF you need sodium.......don't worry about the nitrates too......Just whack oscar mayer or order from QBfood :o

Alternatively, try chinese pork belly

Jay Bee

Banned
Reaction score
had mutton/brain soup yesterday @ bukit merah view...

u guys who love mutton shd go try :D

damn nice..:lick:

malay version of mutton soup aka kambing soup is lchf approved?? its meaty, oily and salty but i love it :x

Jay Bee

Banned
Reaction score
2 weeks into kind of lchf diet or rather super reduced sugar diet, i feeling weaker, do a bit of stuff like no energy.... nid to drink concentrated milo lolx :s22::s22:
i think my body got problem converting fats into energy :(:(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.