[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

fantasyrulz

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
must come here share this !

its a lifestyle man diet diet diet !
the spirit of crossfit is UP THERE LA !!!

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
why you no love pork belly?

try to add beef and lamb too. everyday chicken i also will sian half. :s13:

the best and fastest to be prepared meal i have so far is stir fry pork lard with eggs, ikan bilis and dried shrimps. :lick: look like carrot cake.

I do like pork belly. But takes some time to cook. Also, I try not to cook a big batch as we have a small fridge(relative to our family size) :(

My parents don't take beef and mutton so I don't really get those at home. Pork is seldom cooked coz my dad has gout. The only meat he ever eats are fish and chicken.

Quite a hassle to render pork lard haha. Need constant monitoring and stirring. I screwed up quite a couple of batches alr. When you say pork lard, do you refer to the oil or the crackles? If crackles, how long and how do you store those? I usually consume the crackles within 3 days in an air tight container. I don't keep the crackles in the fridge so that I can snack on them as and when I want to=:p

Evangelion84

Master Member
Reaction score
Status update:

Barossa @ Esplanade

$43.90++ free flow meat. Only valid on Wed and Sun from 6pm to 10pm.

Either next Wed (16th) or next Sun (20th)

Attendees
1. Evangelion84 and wife - okay for both days - but for wed wld reach around 8pm
2. 2. aaur4man n GF - okay for both days.
3. Somatic3 - ony Wed

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I do like pork belly. But takes some time to cook. Also, I try not to cook a big batch as we have a small fridge(relative to our family size) :(

My parents don't take beef and mutton so I don't really get those at home. Pork is seldom cooked coz my dad has gout. The only meat he ever eats are fish and chicken.

Quite a hassle to render pork lard haha. Need constant monitoring and stirring. I screwed up quite a couple of batches alr. When you say pork lard, do you refer to the oil or the crackles? If crackles, how long and how do you store those? I usually consume the crackles within 3 days in an air tight container. I don't keep the crackles in the fridge so that I can snack on them as and when I want to=:p

Gout is triggered by sugar and processed carbs plus alcohol

Pork is counted as white meat as well :s8:

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
Gout is triggered by sugar and processed carbs plus alcohol

Pork is counted as white meat as well :s8:

Hey do you have the article on gout? I will like to share with my dad. His protein diet is actually on the low side but he has some sort of a phobia eating too much meat which is a cause for concern.

I have no idea pork is white meat. I always thought of meat from mammals to be red meat due to its higher myoglobin content

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey do you have the article on gout? I will like to share with my dad. His protein diet is actually on the low side but he has some sort of a phobia eating too much meat which is a cause for concern.

I have no idea pork is white meat. I always thought of meat from mammals to be red meat due to its higher myoglobin content

Growing Gout Problem Linked to Sweet Drinks | Mark's Daily Apple
Gout and Eating a Primal Blueprint or Paleo Diet | Mark's Daily Apple
Why is Fructose Bad For You? The Bitter Truth
Will Eating a Paleo Diet Cause Gout?

their articles all supported by empirical medical research.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.