aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
bo lang ai ki Wed barossa huh....

ok i set up a hot date w moi girl girl. finding a hot korean bbq spot now~

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually hor. lava cake recipe dont require much flour and can skip sugar.

(just dark chocolate melted, butter, coconut flour)

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if you're referring to factory processed "ham". the factory used like a percentage of meat chunks/mince and the rest will be starch as a binder, then cured with salt and nitrite/nitrate salts, sugar, preservatives e.g. spam.

whole leg ham is the whole leg or pig cured with sugar, table salt and nitrate/nitrite salts, with or without preservatives.

"streaky bacon" is cured pork belly. aka fresh pork belly cured with sugar, table salt and nitrate/nitrite salts, with or without preservatives.

sources:
Prosciutto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_(food)
Bacon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thanks for the info.

I just can't figure why its ok to eat Bacon and not Ham, despite both are processed meat? Only difference I guess is Bacon is more LCHF?

I totally adore Bacon but whenever I felt the saltiness, I can't help but to worry if my kidney can handle it. LOL

Furthermore, my only source of bacon is buying the Back Bacon from Cold Storage. Or is there a better option? :(

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the info.

I just can't figure why its ok to eat Bacon and not Ham, despite both are processed meat? Only difference I guess is Bacon is more LCHF?

I totally adore Bacon but whenever I felt the saltiness, I can't help but to worry if my kidney can handle it. LOL

Furthermore, my only source of bacon is buying the Back Bacon from Cold Storage. Or is there a better option? :(

Is Bacon Bad For You, or Good? The Salty, Crunchy Truth

http://www.qbfood.com.sg/path/product_info.php?products_id=697

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.