[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

whiteman27

Master Member
Reaction score
Chin ups are awesome too

Think of them as squats for the upper body :s13:

I prefer pull ups over chin ups but I prefer barbell rows over chins up/pull up.

Contrary to what others believe, squats is not all about lower body. if you do it correctly, it trains your upper body because it takes upper body strength to hold the barbell in place.

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
It takes time. I'm not sure about the nature of p90 workout but tbh, if you can't get rid of carbs, it's hard to keep up with this diet.

You need to force your body to be in keto stage to reap the full benefits. Caloric deficit is not exactly a way to go (Think if your body is not in keto and is lacking in calories, where does it take from first? Surely not the Body Fats, also if glycogen store is out, where would they attack?)

Also, you're looking into cutting right?

P90X is a HIIT workout. With P90X3, they shortened the duration of the workout to be exactly 30mins. Highly recommended for those with minimal motivation to hit the gym as this can done at home with minimal equipment. They incorporated various workouts like mix martial arts, yoga, pilate, upper body, lower body etc on different days so there is sufficient rest period for the different muscle group and most importantly, a wide variety of interesting exercises that targets the whole body(writing this down also serves to motivate me to complete the 90 days workout - I am 2/3 of the way there:D)

I basically cut out everything that contains carb(with the exception of vegetables), that is sweet etc. I limit my fruits intake(raspberries, blackberries, cranberries, lemon and lime) as well as my greek yogurt intake. I don't use sweetener even though most primal/paleo/lchf approve of its usage(sparingly) I never do the urine or blood keto test but I am pretty strict with my diet. I will be damn sad if my body is still not in keto lol.

My main aim with this diet is to reduce my weight till satisfactory, then slowly re-introduce carbs back into my diet to maintain.

Only problem for now is my fats intake:s22:

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yay today my maid help me to make the pork lard thingy!!
and made my own pork patty. with mince pork, 5 spices powder and thyme.

28wm1xu.jpg

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is bollocks. That is not even heavy. People who lift heavy, go twice - thrice their body weight. That is called heavy. Carry your daughter's pink school bag and you call that heavy? HAHA :D

Better than your hot air :s13::s13::s13:

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I prefer pull ups over chin ups but I prefer barbell rows over chins up/pull up.

Contrary to what others believe, squats is not all about lower body. if you do it correctly, it trains your upper body because it takes upper body strength to hold the barbell in place.

I use the term "pull up" and "chin up" interchangeable...hahah

Is there is difference? :o

Anyway, I tend to do chest to bar most of the time - get a bigger hit :)

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
still say buibui.....

the most i pull up is touch my hair then down liao....

my hairstyle afro..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.