[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

Fennel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh.. needs to be refrigerated? i tot its considered dried goods!

It comes soaked in some liquid to keep it supple so u gotta drain the liquid out when preparing. Honestly it's better eaten as soup noodles(like ramen or pho) than pasta but you can try both!

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It comes soaked in some liquid to keep it supple so u gotta drain the liquid out when preparing. Honestly it's better eaten as soup noodles(like ramen or pho) than pasta but you can try both!

ok thanks for the tip!

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it normal to have increase sweating when starting LCHF diet?

Just starting on this lchf diet, my carb intake is dramatically reduced over the last 3 days. And the last 2 days i sweat alot. I know the past few days was very hot also but what im saying is, now i sweat much easier as compared to last time with the same hot weather

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
Found a CLA tea yesterday in Sembawang Shopping centre, a Taiwan products store called Teabox: Teabox - Welcome to Teabox Online Shopping.

b0128890c57411e3b2b20002c9d3cf84_8.jpg

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
Buibui unker too dumb to count calories :sad:

Just know how to eat until full and stop

Next eat only when I am hungry :o

Eating enough fats will keep me full for quite a while :D
Eat fats I won't feel hungry..
I'm not hungry I can't eat nothing.
So I got fed up counting calories..
I can't get enough calories according to the norm diet guidelines,
cos they're just too mainstream.
But my blood tests show I'm f*ck*ng healthy.

:s13:

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
Kidney failure, liver failure and heart disease. Good game :(

You know what is funny? What is truly funny is, I am on LCHF too and I also lift heavy. (twice my weight)
It is when EDMW-ers who are on LCHF decided to justify and defend their position on something so trivial. When other people challenge/debate about diets. Those people in LCHF became reactionary and behaves like a childish manlet. They hide behind this pretentious mask of masculinity. They are irrational and behaves like petty women.

This is what they had done: 'I put you on ignore list! LCHF is the only right diet! If you disagree, get out! You are a troll!'

Look at what you have done, bringing your personal grudge of LCHF diet to my thread which talks about love. How rational is that bro?

You should know by now, LCHF is not for everyone. And yet, they have no tolerance nor acceptance of other people's diet. You know what, go ahead, mock me, throw more baseless accusations at me. Do as you please brethren, for you will go as far as my donkey.

post-6333-0-89340600-1397318477.gif

b happy

Banned
Reaction score

This message is hidden because b happy is on your ignore list.

Just shut your damn trap fagster boon

You know what is funny? What is truly funny is, I am on LCHF too and I also lift heavy. (twice my weight)
It is when EDMW-ers who are on LCHF decided to justify and defend their position on something so trivial. When other people challenge/debate about diets. Those people in LCHF became reactionary and behaves like a childish manlet. They hide behind this pretentious mask of masculinity. They are irrational and behaves like petty women.

This is what they had done: 'I put you on ignore list! LCHF is the only right diet! If you disagree, get out! You are a troll!'

Point proven- ignorance is the enemy.

EatSnakeWarrior

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Show us your physique then. Show us in real life. Get out of your fag cave. Be a man

Last edited:

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score

Point proven- ignorance is the enemy.

eh boon! i ask u ar!

everyday so many ppl die why haven u die ar :mad:

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
Show us your physique then. Show us in real live. Get out of your fag cave. Be a man

dont listen to his e-******** leh......... deadlift twice his weight he want to kid who :s13::s13::s13:

he doesnt even know who really deadlifts twice their weight :s13:

hope he doesnt break his drawing hand trying to do that :o

b happy

Banned
Reaction score
Ccb this bhappy LOL. Sibei troll knn Hahahahaha.

Ah boon chill leh LOL. Every thread also troll. :s22:

Derrick, you can see, some people are inferior, some people are ignorant, some people have low self esteem, some people have pride and some people are hypocritical.

It comes naturally to me and to poke fun of them. Not because they are vulnerable but because I hope they will change. It is not an immediate change but more of a slow process.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.