Reaction score
real.... just not all the time....

u can classify those as epic sh1ts of the year :s13:

then its also a sign for me not to eat so much :o

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh yes. its very dense now haha.

cos i read from somewhere, they said floating stools are good, as it meant fats are being churn out of your body, hence, it floats. oil is lighter than water.

floating means more roughage nia, nth else.

fat churns out. wishful thinking. :s13:

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
when i first started, i didnt eat the food my food eats for a couple of months. no problem at all. contrary to popular believe, you don't need fibre to defecate - you need fats.

to defecate - you need fats, I second to that. (I also take some magnesium)

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried this back in 09 and got great results....than I fell off the wagon and ballooned back to original weight :sad:

Implementing it as my permanent lifestyle now......4th day liao and down by 6kgs(I'm a 10 tonne whale remember?)

:o:s12::s12::s12:

I just found a much better way to cook pig liver than simply using butter only

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sic the better way

Pig liver, whole ginger, chopped Spring onions, Parsley, white wine, butter, black pepper or regular pepper, salt. (Chili optional)

Slice a whole liver thinly, put it in a bowl and rinse with water then drain it, then lightly season with salt.

Peel then pound using mortar and pestle a whole ginger, take the pounded ginger(which by this time will look like a mash) and squeeze it's juices over the liver then mix with your hands. DON't throw the ginger away.

Stir fry liver in butter then add ginger and spring onions in and continue sauteing, then add in a little bit(seriously, I mean a little bit literally) of white wine. Saute till liver cooked but not overcooked as it will be hard and tasteless and rubbery, slightly pink will be good.

Serve on plate then top it off with raw parsley, and sprinkle pepper to taste.

Can add chili too if you want it's Thermic effect to boost your metabolism to lose weight.

Yum yum, nature's own mini multi vit

Last edited:

EatSnakeWarrior

Honorary Member
Reaction score
z0oGzvE.jpg

Qingrong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried this back in 09 and got great results....than I fell off the wagon and ballooned back to original weight :sad:

Implementing it as my permanent lifestyle now......4th day liao and down by 6kgs(I'm a 10 tonne whale remember?)

:o:s12::s12::s12:

I just found a much better way to cook pig liver than simply using butter only

do you mind sharing why you took so long to get back after you fell off the wagon?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.