[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

Qingrong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
10245383_10202739717433017_3941768954293750627_n.jpg

just remember, fork got 4 legs, you got only 2. maybe some got 3 legs still lose to fork. :s13::s13::s13:

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apparently the code cannot use for the same address..
my sis and I tried to cheat but fail. haha

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lunch for moi is 20 prawns with the head intact fried in butter, white wine, chili and garlic and herbs plus a salmon fillet......and top it off with one healthy chunk of butter and fishoil capsules :s12::s12::s12:

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lunch for moi is 20 prawns with the head intact fried in butter, white wine, chili and garlic and herbs plus a salmon fillet......and top it off with one healthy chunk of butter and fishoil capsules :s12::s12::s12:

Wah elite :eek:

Buibui unker can only breathe air and drink plain water :sad:

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
Does Singapore sell red palm oil? The unrefined all natural kind without bleach and deodorizer?

Been cooking with VCO and EVOO so far. VCO has a very strong taste in food while for EVOO, I try to use it as is without heating if possible.

I read that red palm oil is very neutral tasting, and that it consists mainly of saturated and monounsaturated fatty acids. It also seems to have a higher smoking point than butter, lard, vco and evoo.

maggoth

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does Singapore sell red palm oil? The unrefined all natural kind without bleach and deodorizer?

Been cooking with VCO and EVOO so far. VCO has a very strong taste in food while for EVOO, I try to use it as is without heating if possible.

I read that red palm oil is very neutral tasting, and that it consists mainly of saturated and monounsaturated fatty acids. It also seems to have a higher smoking point than butter, lard, vco and evoo.

and it is also very cheap i think.

it is probably the most underrated oil.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.