[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Few posts back got someone mentioned Anchor butter being hotseller.

Went to cold storage. Indeed, there was a whole row of anchor butter i saw few days back, now totally wiped out.

Other brands like SCS, President still plenty.

Besides being made from grass-fed cows, what are the other pluspoints?

Why need other plus points meh? :s13:

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quite expensive to eat sio bak from crystal jade or imperial treasures. I would buy in bulk from the roast wholesaler in ubi. Iirc $20=1kg. Min is $4=200g.

And their sio bak not bad. On the meaty side but you can chop off the meat and share it with your family members who dun eat the fatty parts:D

ya, but the sio bak is no horse run one from imperial treasures. will try the one from canton paradise one soon.

ubi one depends on season. sometimes the taste really is :s22:

the wet market near my house also selling siobak at 20$/kg.

CharliePuff

Reaction score
ya, but the sio bak is no horse run one from imperial treasures. will try the one from canton paradise one soon.

ubi one depends on season. sometimes the taste really is :s22:

the wet market near my house also selling siobak at 20$/kg.
The sio bak from canton paradise dam shiok one sia. The layer of fats+meat can make you jeez :)

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
just went shenton way jiak cai png.....

see the OL walking past , fed me more than the cai png!!!

Eien_kisu

Reaction score

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why need other plus points meh? :s13:

Curious mah. Like jitao wiped clean. Both salted and unsalted.

It was my first time trying anchor butter. Richer taste. Cow jiak grass really made that whole lot difference?

saiyan2005

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Curious mah. Like jitao wiped clean. Both salted and unsalted.

It was my first time trying anchor butter. Richer taste. Cow jiak grass really made that whole lot difference?

of cos wipe clean cos now is selling at cold storage at 3.55 till 24.04.2014. normal price is 4.65 or 4.75 i rem

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
atas. haha.
but cold storage stuffs very fresh and nice.
except a damm broccoli cost $8 for a stalk. :s22::s22:
travel lo. my area also got this super lousy giant. (esw should know :s13::s13:)
i go to the next nearest ntuc instead.

looking at another perspective hor... we should wonder why china broccoli and cauliflower so cheap?

Broccoli and Cauliflower from Australia more expensive but safer to consume (but not all)

maggoth

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looking at another perspective hor... we should wonder why china broccoli and cauliflower so cheap?

Broccoli and Cauliflower from Australia more expensive but safer to consume (but not all)

i won't buy if i see that the vegetables are from china. rather eat something else from malaysia or other countries.

woota08

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
The sio bak from canton paradise dam shiok one sia. The layer of fats+meat can make you jeez :)

no joke I can jiak 3/4 of it myself
if only I no go with my parents :s13:

i won't buy if i see that the vegetables are from china. rather eat something else from malaysia or other countries.

can put from msia but in fact from china
chiu still can see the diff?:s13:

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
They have better cuts....they have grass fed beef.....even wagyu beef though grainfed......price wise I feel you're getting more bang for buck buying from them....though it can be pricey...depending on cut and brand........

They even have those Israeli....salts and herbs and spices......

Q.B. Food Trading Pte Ltd

I'm in no way affiliated to them....just a long time customer

I've never been to the factory at Chin Bee Crescent, does the factory sells coffee beans and herbs etc?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.