[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh yah. seem like nobody posted this before.
use yr bacon to make wrap

1017641_10151891662953085_820321743_n.jpg

Nice. But how u gonna cook it? Grill? The golden mushroom most likely get chaotah first. :(

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
Regarding carbs intake calculation, do you guys take into account the value of total carbs or Net Carbs(total carbs - dietary fibre)?

I'm asking because I read from different sources and some say to take total carb(think this is from MDA, where he mentioned that carbs are still carbs regardless of the form it takes), some say to take Net carbs.

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Regarding carbs intake calculation, do you guys take into account the value of total carbs or Net Carbs(total carbs - dietary fibre)?

I'm asking because I read from different sources and some say to take total carb(think this is from MDA, where he mentioned that carbs are still carbs regardless of the form it takes), some say to take Net carbs.

listen to your body?

i use gross carbs though.

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can, i checked. you have to get the 1 that label: philadelphia cream cheese block. ALL NATURAL.

it contains milk, cream, salt, thickener, starter culture

fats 8.5g per serving
carbs 0.6g per serving

Thank chiu Isabella_ :s12::s12::s12:

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What signs to look out for?

Like 1 stalk of broccoli ~150g alr got 10g total carbs lol:(

you managed to down so much in one seating? :eek:

like? i still dont really understand :(
you mean getting unwell or something?

unwell, stomach bloatedness, et. cetera.

erm, if you are currently in the ketogenic state, try to take some simple carbs, you'll feel it. the easier is dim sum. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.