[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

b happy

Banned
Reaction score
Today, I ate 5 eggs, 23 almonds, 500 ml fresh milk, 15 pieces of strawberry, 2 scoop of protein powder, 150g fish, 1 cup of long beans, 20 macadamias, 1 bowl of glutinous rice, 150g of stew pork. Is this eating little? :D

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
Actually its ok to eat abit rite. Its
Low-CHF.

And not,
No-CHF

?

different people different insulin sensitivity. e.g. a can of coke (ingredients: HFCS) will definitely screw up a diabetic's blood sugar whereas for an athlete who just did a race and had depleted his/her glycogen stores, his/her body will just use the fructose to refill the muscle glycogen

try to go below 30g of carbs a day for a start (at least a month).

After that experiment with more carbs to see how your body and mind respond.

I don't like to count carbs.. so i just remember what i eat daily and feel the effects.

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
different people different insulin sensitivity. e.g. a can of coke (ingredients: HFCS) will definitely screw up a diabetic's blood sugar whereas for an athlete who just did a race and had depleted his/her glycogen stores, his/her body will just use the fructose to refill the muscle glycogen

I don't like to count carbs.. so i just remember what i eat daily and feel the effects.

LOL I went zero carbs for 6 months b4......lose weight very very fast....side effects.........when you poo.......your arse feels like it's burning LOL

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I bet to differ on fructose - it is a totally different ball game from glucose.

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
not indicated as grain fed could be fed with a mix of animal feed like corn oats wheat or leftover foods like how people feed their pets :eek:

Then basically Zac Meat Poultry dun sell grass fed!?:eek:

Or have to go down and personally ask one =:p

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.