Supremacy Member
Reaction score
don't think will LS

but new drinker will surely feel queasy.. :s22:
easier to drink if u add to kopi.

get the 1 in can form.
9311627604771.jpg

taste so much different & better than those in tetra pack

Wah taste nt bad leh...but still not use to it in coffee....still prefer my kopi-si kosong peng.

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sigh... singapore's soil cannot grow tasty organic vegetables leh. and aero/hydroponics veg very bland if you notice. :(

bland ah.. not sure thou.. usually they are season with salt after frying.. so i couldnt feel the diff.

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oo.. cos i sometimes buy local hydroponics butterhead from ntuc eat raw as salad.. very bland

Oh bland as in the veggies not as naturally flavourful as compared to those imported ones is it?

Hmmm now that you mentioned it.....I agree :(

But aeroponics ish no pesticide.....that's a big bonus....no need wash LOL and according to their rep, the veggies are more nutirtious too =:p

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oo.. cos i sometimes buy local hydroponics butterhead from ntuc eat raw as salad.. very bland

oh no wonder. sometimes i find them a little bitter. so i season with sea salt n olive oil to mask that taste, if eaten raw

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.