[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

Freshy

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah taste nt bad leh...but still not use to it in coffee....still prefer my kopi-si kosong peng.

This can 1 eat neat best liao...
Btw, if u got time go get those fresh 1... Squeeze n drink neat! 1 cup will make u full for long long time :D.

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cm-270ml_1.png

No coloring no added sugar and preservatives!!!

:s12::s12::s12:

Can't wait to lim :s12::s12::s12:

lmf2501

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jurong fishery port........no horse run......wake up early....and ALWAYS remember to bargain........first few times they'll definitely chop you....once you're a regular, you won't be chopped as heavily

Will try go, weekends got at 1am can? :)

wooh will go see see! :)

pasir panjang wholesale lor. alight at haw par villa if not driving.

There got fresh seafood ah? Thot vege and fruits only haha :)

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
Oh bland as in the veggies not as naturally flavourful as compared to those imported ones is it?

Hmmm now that you mentioned it.....I agree :(

But aeroponics ish no pesticide.....that's a big bonus....no need wash LOL and according to their rep, the veggies are more nutirtious too =:p

but hydro and aeroponics grow the plants with chemicals, whereas organic farm grow with nature's soil.

what are your opinions?

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but hydro and aeroponics grow the plants with chemicals, whereas organic farm grow with nature's soil.

what are your opinions?

I remembered my trip to aeroponics many moons ago, I was told they don't use chemicals and pesticides.....the mist which is sprayed to the roots of the plants are nutrients.

:o

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

what are your opinions?

I'll definitely prefer organic farming methods with good quality soil......but I don't know if there are any in Singapore which don't use chemicals and pesticides :(

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
i just ate 11 eggs today. :crazy:

Damn up!

Any egg recipe to share? I usually just scramble, boil, make omelette, make devil eggs, make salad.

Anyone here drinks coffee + coconut oil without butter? I find it less of a hassle to prepare. It is slightly more economical too(buying large containers obviously). Moreover coconut oil seems to be better than butter for lchf. Don't get me wrong. Butter is good, just that coconut oil is better:o

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damn up!

Any egg recipe to share? I usually just scramble, boil, make omelette, make devil eggs, make salad.

Anyone here drinks coffee + coconut oil without butter? I find it less of a hassle to prepare. It is slightly more economical too(buying large containers obviously). Moreover coconut oil seems to be better than butter for lchf. Don't get me wrong. Butter is good, just that coconut oil is better:o

egg? try egg foo yong, or egg pancakes? nom nom paleo has lots of recipes in regards to eggs.

you can try to steam them too with century and salted egg. :lick:

i used to drink my bullet proof coffee with a raw egg in it too. :s13:

butter vs evco cannot like that compare one leh. ok la both are saturated fat just that the latter is MCT. I guess either way works, but having both butter and evco will definitely raise your fat% vis-a-vis other macro.

why a hassle? every morning i spend at least 30 mins to make my coffee - grind, pull shots, wash up.

Last edited:

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
egg? try egg foo yong, or egg pancakes? nom nom paleo has lots of recipes in regards to eggs.

you can try to steam them too with century and salted egg. :lick:

i used to drink my bullet proof coffee with a raw egg in it too. :s13:

butter vs evco cannot like that compare one leh. ok la both are saturated fat just that the latter is MCT. I guess either way works, but having both butter and evco will definitely raise your fat% vis-a-vis other macro.

why a hassle? every morning i spend at least 30 mins to make my coffee - grind, pull shots, wash up.

Wah. Very patient! Hate the washing up i suppose:s13:

I dun mind spending time to cook though:D

What i meant by evco being better is that it has higher saturated fats %(saturated fats being more desirable than monounsaturated fats) and also being MCT means it does not get stored inside the body as fats that easily. It is also more caloric dense so easier to hit oil required amount while consuming lesser. Some people consider butter a dairy product, which is also not advised to be taken in high amount. I dun believe butter being dairy like dairy cheese or milk but all in all, evco seems like the better choice:s13:

Butter is delicious though, and contains vitamins(nothing that can't be found in food though). :o

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah. Very patient! Hate the washing up i suppose:s13:

I dun mind spending time to cook though:D

What i meant by evco being better is that it has higher saturated fats %(saturated fats being more desirable than monounsaturated fats) and also being MCT means it does not get stored inside the body as fats that easily. It is also more caloric dense so easier to hit oil required amount while consuming lesser. Some people consider butter a dairy product, which is also not advised to be taken in high amount. I dun believe butter being dairy like dairy cheese or milk but all in all, evco seems like the better choice:s13:

Butter is delicious though, and contains vitamins(nothing that can't be found in food though). :o

if you are looking at micro, both butter and evco is essential la.

start managing micro and you'll realise the vit and minerals you are totally lacking of. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.