[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i lost 2kg and my weight didnt go down..gonna try again.
if its 1 carb portion a day reasonable?

Depends on what's your starting weight and BF% hahah

And your carb portion - what sort of carb and how much?

As long as you continue to eat processed carbs, you are not doing yourself any favours :s8:

Eien_kisu

Reaction score

:s13:

20090830.gif

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
Damn up!

Any egg recipe to share? I usually just scramble, boil, make omelette, make devil eggs, make salad.

Anyone here drinks coffee + coconut oil without butter? I find it less of a hassle to prepare. It is slightly more economical too(buying large containers obviously). Moreover coconut oil seems to be better than butter for lchf. Don't get me wrong. Butter is good, just that coconut oil is better:o

coconut oil is sour leh.. makes coffee sour.. now i add butter and mct.

but i realise if i blend vietnam coffee with coocnut oil and butter not so sour.

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
I remembered my trip to aeroponics many moons ago, I was told they don't use chemicals and pesticides.....the mist which is sprayed to the roots of the plants are nutrients.

:o

sounds weird right.. wonder if the "nutrients" is as nutritious as organic soil.

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmmm 1month liao loss 4kg and tio stuck for 1 week liao :(:(

Cut out everything sweet and processed flour, breaded products etc etc.......also if you're slim to begin with....don't expect to be shedding weight as fast as a 10 tonne behemoth.........think instead of the health benefits you're reaping aside from being lighter.....

started 17 april iirc, now moi lost 14kg liao :o

Somatic3

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'll definitely prefer organic farming methods with good quality soil......but I don't know if there are any in Singapore which don't use chemicals and pesticides :(

FireFly Organic Farm.

Also got QuanFa Organic.

You can visit this 2 if you want your Organic goods.

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do you guys prefer ayam brand to kara coconut milk?

I tried ayam brand yesterday.....I LOVE IT WORH!!!!!!!!!!!

Never tried kara b4.....:(

Oh and yeah.......I agree with you.....soil is still best.....as nature intended for plants and veggies :D

Somatic3

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i lost 2kg and my weight didnt go down..gonna try again.
if its 1 carb portion a day reasonable?

Carbs in the diet itself will still cause issue.

and also the 2kg maybe just pure water weight.

Your body is not a machine that reacts that quickly, it takes time for the adjustment to work and also afterwards maintenance in this diet to keep the fats burning mechanism to work.

honeyNsugar

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Depends on what's your starting weight and BF% hahah

And your carb portion - what sort of carb and how much?

As long as you continue to eat processed carbs, you are not doing yourself any favours :s8:

lol..iIthink if I tell you my weight you will roll your eyes and tell me i dont have to lose any weight.

currently my BMI is about 19plus - 20, body fat is 24.8 for a female in her 20's . which is in the healthy range lor...Im looking to achieve a smaller waistline and drop another 2kg. thats my current goal.

Im currently eating either one small bowl of rice/noodles for one day. other meals i try to go no carbs, just protein

Somatic3

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Im currently eating either one small bowl of rice/noodles for one day. other meals i try to go no carbs, just protein

Sorry for picking it out but..... pure protein diet is not going to help....

In the event of glucose (Carbs) deficiency, Body breaks down Protein in Liver to produce Glucose (Google Glucosegenesis)

To Trigger Ketosis (Which is the main important part of this diet) Your body need to get use to the enviroment where it uses Fats as the main fuel source.

relishmalice

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol..iIthink if I tell you my weight you will roll your eyes and tell me i dont have to lose any weight.

currently my BMI is about 19plus - 20, body fat is 24.8 for a female in her 20's . which is in the healthy range lor...Im looking to achieve a smaller waistline and drop another 2kg. thats my current goal.

k i b the one who roll eyes first :s8:

cut out ur bowl of rice noodles la :s22:

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

This is your problem........protein and no fats........your bulk have to come from fats....moderate protein and low carbs.....carbs from healthy, natural fibrous sources like veggies, herbs....spices etc etc

The rice and noodles gotta go.......keep that to once every 2 weeks or once every 2 months for a cheat MEAL

relishmalice

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry for picking it out but..... pure protein diet is not going to help....

In the event of glucose (Carbs) deficiency, Body breaks down Protein in Liver to produce Glucose (Google Glucosegenesis)

To Trigger Ketosis (Which is the main important part of this diet) Your body need to get use to the enviroment where it uses Fats as the main fuel source.

yea alot of ppl still have this fear of fat and insist on eating only lean meats

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
siang ish practise intermittent fasting?

me..... generally one meal a day.... sometimes i try to eat 2 meals within 8 hr window but it really disrupts my system.

so once a day still best....

this week gonna start fasting also for 48hrs. too bui liao :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.