[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cos we buibui mah.... i nid to lose another 37kg to go back 4years ago weight......

i hope can lose 25 by end of year :s22::s22:

ahh.. dont give yourself too much stress.
i think my friend lost around 20kg also. but his lchp.
took like around 1 year too

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
boil 1 litres of water with ikan billis first to make the stock. (actually the stock choice is up to your preference :D)

after the stock is done, throw in
500g of kimchi
500g of fish (i used stingray)
a bowl mushrooms
a bowl of vege

i cooked for around 2 hours. added in the butter and sprouts last.

p.s. i was inspired by this post. but i tweaked a little
Shiberty: Recipe: Pork Belly Kimchi Stew

here's another kimchi soup recipe. this recipe states that you need to fry the kimchi first, and then add in water to boil. no stock needed for this recipe.
(just avoid the spam as stated inside)

Femininity is Timeless

Can try this too. Use pork belly to stew instead :o

How to make Kimchi Stew with Pork, Traditional Kimchi-jjigae Recipe | Crazy Korean Cooking

Might try making it tonight for tmr's meal :D

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
boil 1 litres of water with ikan billis first to make the stock. (actually the stock choice is up to your preference :D)

after the stock is done, throw in
500g of kimchi
500g of fish (i used stingray)
a bowl mushrooms
a bowl of vege

i cooked for around 2 hours. added in the butter and sprouts last.

p.s. i was inspired by this post. but i tweaked a little
Shiberty: Recipe: Pork Belly Kimchi Stew

your kimchi buy from where one? everywhere i see got either HFCS or sugar one reh.

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I gotta say that sounds abit extreme. By fasting do you just take in water, tea or coffee(excluding oil, butter, fats).

I take it that your schedule is something like this? e.g. mon wed fri = fast, tues thurs sat sun = eat?

Amazing dedication nonetheless :o

our fasting is not religious fasting. just almost zero calories.

alternate days fast are really doable. My max was a 60 hour fast. :s13: ended it with 500g sio bak. :lick:

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
our fasting is not religious fasting. just almost zero calories.

alternate days fast are really doable. My max was a 60 hour fast. :s13: ended it with 500g sio bak. :lick:

I can't fast that long with so many distractions at home:s13: Maybe next time when I stay alone then try.

I know it is not religious fasting, else cannot even drink water :s22: But never take in any oil to rev up the body's metabolism e.g. bulletproof coffee:s11:

Power la 500g sio bak. The jelatness will set in before my hunger is satiated :s13:

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can't fast that long with so many distractions at home:s13: Maybe next time when I stay alone then try.

I know it is not religious fasting, else cannot even drink water :s22: But never take in any oil to rev up the body's metabolism e.g. bulletproof coffee:s11:

Power la 500g sio bak. The jelatness will set in before my hunger is satiated :s13:

why are you afraid of affecting metabolism if it is just a day or two of fast? you still buy into those arguments of eating 6 small meals a day to keep the body in "high" metabolic rate? :s13:

you should worry more about metabolic syndrome.

500g is normal reh. maybe i ish bui bui eat too much. :(

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
your kimchi buy from where one? everywhere i see got either HFCS or sugar one reh.

I found this Kimchi at giant.

10338246_10152147925628085_8419017303681873839_n.jpg

which doesn't has sugar. . and msg.
I guess the rice powder is very insignificant?

10360631_10152147925593085_2573211260396079904_n.jpg

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I found this Kimchi at giant.

10338246_10152147925628085_8419017303681873839_n.jpg

which doesn't has sugar. . and msg.
I guess the rice powder is very insignificant?

10360631_10152147925593085_2573211260396079904_n.jpg

will try someday.

cool the soup to make the rice powder into RS roh. :s13:

anyway last ingredient in the list, so keeping my fingers crossed. :s13:

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
will try someday.

cool the soup to make the rice powder into RS roh. :s13:

anyway last ingredient in the list, so keeping my fingers crossed. :s13:

hahaha!!!

the other day at ntuc, i saw this packet of potatoes that state, healthy carbs only!!!

was very curious and skeptical.

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I gotta say that sounds abit extreme. By fasting do you just take in water, tea or coffee(excluding oil, butter, fats).

I take it that your schedule is something like this? e.g. mon wed fri = fast, tues thurs sat sun = eat?

Amazing dedication nonetheless :o

Hello zedane buttie.....on fast days I eat nothing and only drink plain water :o

Not hungry at all, body fully adjusted to using fats as energy I guess.....:o

When i fast around the 40 hour mark sometimes due to work I will feel hungry and tummy will rumble, but it's not the kind of ravenous hunger I experience when I eat eat a whole pot of Ragu Bolognese with lots of cheese ahhahah :s13:

I don't take any supplements like vit D or Vit C powder or fishoil too, cause I read they are best taken with fatty meals for optimal absorption.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't take any supplements like vit D or Vit C powder or fishoil too, cause I read they are best taken with fatty meals for optimal absorption.

Erm, Vit D supplements usually come in an oil base :s13:

Fish oil itself is fat liao :s8:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.