[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
Anything that tastes sweet should send a warning signal to your brain telling you to take note and not to overeat. :o

Durian(and in fact most fruits) would be more appropriate for a low fat high carb diet :s13:

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
Anything that tastes sweet should send a warning signal to your brain telling you to take note and not to overeat. :o

Durian(and in fact most fruits) would be more appropriate for a low fat high carb diet :s13:

cucumber is a low carb fruit :s13:

tomb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This 1 selection gd... Price no gd.. Haha :D

Atas food...$$ no enough..
I want to try that Roquefort..:)

Btw, which buffet u go? Many cheese to eat?

holiday inn singapore atrium. not a lot of cheese but i liked the manchego.

Fennel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some tea detox program. Supposed to reduce bloated was, help weightloss, reduced fats etc.

And when I check out the ingredients look ok.

Senna is a strong laxative and you wouldn't need it on a daily basis. Taking laxatives of that strength daily, will severely dehydrate you - be careful. Other ingredients are fine. Most of these "detox teas" simply get rid of water retention.

Just eat clean and drink lots of water. If you bloat for some reason, ginger tea is great.

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
some leafy vege the carb are quite high. example would be ma ni cai.

I think in general if you're looking to add fiber, nutrients and minerals into your diet, vegetables would always be the best option(as compared to fruits).

Seriously hard to overeat vegetables cooked the primal way. Fruits on the other hand are easily over-consumed =:p

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
I was getting bored of bulletproof coffee so I tried this "bulletproof tea" instead using St Dalfour's mango green tea as the base. Could be an acquired taste but it is actually pretty tasty imo.

St. Dalfour, Organic, Golden Mango Green Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g) - iHerb.com

Mix the tea together with 50-60g grassfed butter and 4tbs virgin coconut oil. Blend well and drink. The finished product actually smells like mango lassi. The texture is also pretty similar after emulsifying the oil.

A chilled version could be made by replacing the VCO with more butter. Stevia could also be added if desired.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sounds nasty haha

For tea, I would have gone for Lipton tea, coconut milk and butter :)

Lecundra

Reaction score
I was getting bored of bulletproof coffee so I tried this "bulletproof tea" instead using St Dalfour's mango green tea as the base. Could be an acquired taste but it is actually pretty tasty imo.

St. Dalfour, Organic, Golden Mango Green Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g) - iHerb.com

Mix the tea together with 50-60g grassfed butter and 4tbs virgin coconut oil. Blend well and drink. The finished product actually smells like mango lassi. The texture is also pretty similar after emulsifying the oil.

A chilled version could be made by replacing the VCO with more butter. Stevia could also be added if desired.

wow sounds good. I did bulletproof green tea, kinda nasty.

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
omg... yoga is so addictive haha.
today I can keep my legs straight and bend down to touch my toes.

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
Sounds nasty haha

For tea, I would have gone for Lipton tea, coconut milk and butter :)

St Dalfour's mango tea in this combination is really not bad. The aroma is very strong so masking some of the smell with the butter and coconut oil really hits the sweet spot. Be sure to blend the mixture and not to just stir it in.

Some may find it oily but those who drink bulletproof coffee on a regular basis should find the texture acceptable ;)

I'll try your tea mixture someday too :o

xberri

Reaction score
any idea where to get hollandaise/bearnaise sauce? or yáll make it yourself one? :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.