FAQ: Where to purchase DSLR? [Part 2]

dawntime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Want to explore the beauty of night photography and lights.
This would be my firsts hot at dedicated cameras and I'm not too sure how much of a budget is required for a kick-start.

Looking at APS-C with fast lenses...
Any recommendations? :o

mrashford86

Reaction score
Basicbrenda - I got mine from Carousell. Suggest you collect with somebody who knows how to check it’s functioning

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Update:

1) Software provided
2) Some spelling
3) New address for TK's Funan branch
4) New contact personnel, Richard has left TK Foto a long while back, replaced with Nanxin
4) URL to Canon website on international warranty
5) Address for Cathay, contact #

Sorry for the late update, have been hanging around the Cars & Cars forum more lately.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Isn’t it risky to buy a camera on carousell bro? Like I would be scare it broken or something ....
Some Carousell sellers are actually physical shops, so if you are sure where you're buying it from it's pretty safe.

Euqorab

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some Carousell sellers are actually physical shops, so if you are sure where you're buying it from it's pretty safe.
Agree, noticed this when I was browsing for GoPro two months back. Still toying with the idea of getting it

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.