FAQ: Where to purchase DSLR? [Part 2]

BenCoolServices

Reaction score
where to get DSLR for my GF?

Yo.. help help
i'm looking for a DSLR cam, where can i find affordable cam?
wanna use it for my honeymoon trip.
what are the things that i should look for ?

please advise?
thanks!

kkt1984

Reaction score
hi all bro, can anyone advice now wat is the promo special price for nikon d5100 and d7000 and which shop better?

thank
yiwei

Myu~sun

Master Member
Reaction score
my gf is getting a hype in dslr ==. " she planning to get cannon 600d ... as i see from 1st page TS stated china set also can be service in sg ? is that true ? as i have fren in china i can ask them to help me purchase it bck to sg ~

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score
my gf is getting a hype in dslr ==. " she planning to get cannon 600d ... as i see from 1st page TS stated china set also can be service in sg ? is that true ? as i have fren in china i can ask them to help me purchase it bck to sg ~
no, international warranty was history since 2010.

kkt1984

Reaction score
Just now ask the best deals from funan for d5100 under price range $995 to $1000, as for d7100 the price range $1787 to $1840 come with foc standard gift of 4 items

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Does this mean that if I buy a camera with international warranty overseas, it is not recognise in Singapore? Thanks
as i said, there is no such thing as international warranty for canon ever since late 2010.

you can only get a local warranty set from your place of visit, that's about it.

zeppelin

Reaction score
Hi Bro EJB, good faqs man. Thanks for all the infos. Can you imagine my 13yrs old daughter begging me to buy her a D7000. Kids these days are more advance than my generation.
Going to check TK and maybe Ms Color. Any info on Mustaffa center?

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Bro EJB, good faqs man. Thanks for all the infos. Can you imagine my 13yrs old daughter begging me to buy her a D7000. Kids these days are more advance than my generation.
Going to check TK and maybe Ms Color. Any info on Mustaffa center?
Mustafa does carry grey set as well. Just take note.

gaara

Reaction score
Everyone getting a DSLR just to hang around their neck...

sprinklescupcake

Reaction score
I came across sales.sold.sg, they sell new items at a cheaper price. Bought their lifeproof case, good deal and service. Now they have Sigma lens on at 50% off, so tempted.....

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Updated bundled software and some grammatical errors.

desk

Reaction score
Hi EJB,
Really thanks for the FAQ.
I'm new to DSLR and thus would like to start with Cannon EOS 650D.
Where to get is cheaper? I should wait for those PC show @ Singapore Expo, or just go to TK or 711 AMK?

Thank you in advance for your reply!!

Gribber

Banned
Reaction score
Hi EJB,
Really thanks for the FAQ.
I'm new to DSLR and thus would like to start with Cannon EOS 650D.
Where to get is cheaper? I should wait for those PC show @ Singapore Expo, or just go to TK or 711 AMK?

Thank you in advance for your reply!!

skip Sitex @ EXPO. You will end up paying even more with the freebies.

the freebies thrown in are usually lousy 1 also @ PC Exhibits.

get from Places like TK Foto (Funan), SLRR (Funan), Orient Photo (SLS), CP (AMK). You will end up saving more.

shadey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I came across sales.sold.sg, they sell new items at a cheaper price. Bought their lifeproof case, good deal and service. Now they have Sigma lens on at 50% off, so tempted.....

It's an auction site. Their actual "sales" store is more expensive than any shop outside.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.