FB Kor Kor's "Atas Music" Recommendation thread.

lemondrink

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And aiyoh all those links that we put in Youtube HD all buang. Have to manually remove the "HD" to see the link. Kanasai...

Just spent 30 minutes to remove the HD tags from my Youtube links so that they appear from Pg 197-207. But the other major contributors like Lemondrink and Zjlee's youtube links all have the HD tags so their contributions cannot be displayed. =(
Freaking hardwarezone. First they moved my thread from EDMW to this dead place, now all the youtube links with HD cannot be displayed.
Cleaning up the old posts w/ the YOUTUBE-HD tags now :s Found out that changing to YOUTUBEHD works, but might as well change to plain YOUTUBE cos dunno when they do a fail migration regex again :(

Simeon ten Holt - Canto Ostinato for Piano; by Elizabeth Bergmann, Marcel Bergmann, Sandra van Veen & Jeroen van Veen

Ewa Poblocka - Chopin's Ballade in F Minor, Op 52

Satoru Kosaki - Etoile et toi from the Monogatari series - both versions

Choir of St John's College - Miserere a 9

Volya Ensemble - There Over the Dark Forest

Let's Remember the Days

Yuri Scherbakov - I Don't Play Cards

Francoise Hardy - Tous les garçons et les fille

Last edited:

Fat_Bastard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ballet From Orphee et Eurydice (Gluck) arr. Greg Anderson - Josh & Lindsey Wright

@lemondrink @kaisoz Just realised that all the Youtube-HD tags got removed automatically so that means no need to clear all the HD tags away already. lol. I wonder if they updated the forum and it helped to remove away the HD tags.

Last edited:

Fat_Bastard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I learning this piece now. You almost need 3 hands to play. But Lisitsa play like breathing air. So easy -_-

Ballet From Orpheus & Eurydice (Gluck) arr. Sgambati - Valentina Lisitsa

Fat_Bastard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My Ideal - Margaret Whiting

Been listening to Margaret Whiting since I discovered her in 2009. Today just realised the composer for My Ideal is her dad, Richard A. Whiting.

Fat_Bastard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Piano solo vs Orchestra version of the Pavane for a dead Princess. Ravel composed this when he was 24 years old in 1899 and 1910, he orchestrated it.

Pavane For A Dead Princess (Ravel) - Bertrand Chamayou

Pavane For A Dead Princess (Ravel) - London Philharmonic Orchestra

Last edited:

Fat_Bastard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sardine Song - Lav

Reposting Wavvy by Lav as its one of my favourites and she deserves more listeners.

Wavy - Lav

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.